LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

!

Welcome to the club <3

I am also bisexual, and love to break the lines between genders.

I even thought a couple years back to start hormone therapy, but i got informed and trashed the idea ;p

Necros~

p.s: Your never alone in this :D

Welcome to the club <3

I am also bisexual, and love to break the lines between genders.

I even thought a couple years back to start hormone therapy, but i got informed and trashed the idea ;p

Necros~

p.s: Your never alone in this :D

I'm a fluid mix of boy and girl. My girl side had been repressed for so many years. Everything inside me was SCREAMING

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT, OR KILL US!"

and finally, she kicked her way out. Finally, both sides get to settle in to the fluid mix that is my gender ID. Some days I'm 90% boy, some days as little as 50% boy, but it seems to level off at about 70% boy.

I think this may have something to do with my history of suicide attempts (3 tries!), and definitely has much to do with my confusion over orientation. I think pansexual might actually fit better.

I'm a fluid mix of boy and girl. My girl side had been repressed for so many years. Everything inside me was Some days I'm 90% boy, some days as little as 50% boy, but it seems to level off at about 70% boy.

I think this may have something to do with my history of suicide attempts (3 tries!), and definitely has much to do with my confusion over orientation. I think pansexual might actually fit better.

Thats cool if it describes you! Im just a boy, a gay boy though. labels are kinder just for other people. We really don't need them do we?

I agree! Labels are humans way to try and classify and understand EVERYTHING! But the truth is, for people like us labels are not helping! Take for example me, i went to the psychologist a couple times and the only thing she did was search in a big book to find a name for my condition ... now I'm not saying all labels are bad BUT over labeling things just makes people like us more and more confused about ourselves and how we identify ourselves as individuals.

Again taking me as example, when i started to look at deviant stuff, when i was younger, i tried to look for answers as to why i was looking at this and i tried to find out WHAT i was. Unfortunately, i fell into the world of labels and this resulted in me falling into depression and hating my teen years, i thought of myself as a monster and that no one could understand and isolated myself from everyone. Eventually when i got a computer and got access to the internet i finally found out that i was not alone and that my "condition" was not so uncommon after all. I also found out that labels is what brought me down for all these years because none of them actually fitted me completely and because of that i felt that i was alone and felt like a "freak".

Now, like you said, labels are something other people use to identify normal things like a pencil or whatever else. For us, using labels just gets complicated and more frustrating that it actually truly is. Its better to describe yourself like a unique individual with unique tastes and morals, that way, no one will get confused and won't try 3 times to commit suicide (I had to point that out, i hope you never try that again, life is worth living every second of it! Plus we all <3 you very much so don't go saying that your alone! Because you NEVER alone NEVER!). Pm me if you need to talk :3!

Necros~

Necros, Please don't hurt yourself, I am like you only a lot older, I never fit in, I just wasn't looking in the right places, now since I got the net, my life has been getting better, I see they are othes like me, I'm not crazy afterall.

Hang in there, enjoy your life, don't wait till' it too late like I did, but I have hope, and a direction now and I'm workin' on it everyday.....

Dude i was talking about witch lol .... i never tried to commit suicide. I did, though, get into depression but thats a thing of the past! I'm completely fine now.

Necros~

I was normal once, but then I got better.

Just saw the conversation and felt a need to interject. Can't say I have a little girl in me or anything. Find some transexuals to be attractive. *wooo* Yep, crazy me.

Anyway, I'm not sure anyone is truly "completely fine" ... at least I'd hope not. Life would be pretty boring without problems to overcome and challenges to surmount.

You have to be yourself, don't change to please someone else, I spent my whole life trying to fit in, acting stright, but I was asked many times if I was gay, because I didn't date, and people were curious, some asked me and I denied being gay.

Now I'm old, and nobody is intersted in dateing an old guy, so go do what you have to do, don't try to please other people, please yourself, you come first, and your happiness is the most important thing there is, being young, don't last as long as you think it does.

He has a point. Don't ever hide your true self just to please a certain person. But on the other hand don't go over board and wear diapers and sissy clothes and so on (to work i mean), you'll just be destroying your life ... sure you'll feel good but when your on the street begging for money it doesn't seam as fun anymore.

A good thing to do here is find a just balance and live with it. You can't ONLY go and submerge yourself with your fantasies and such, but you can't on the other hand always hide who you truly are. So when you find your just balance, i guarantee that your life will be triple times enjoyable as it is now.

I guess now its confusing because you don't have your balance just yet, but with experiment and maybe some counseling you'll get your balance!

And never forget: your never alone because you will always have us here at DailyD and god knows how we love you <3!!!

Peace & Love~

Necros~

You could always wear something thats close, to your hart, a favorite piece of clothing that makes you happy just to wear it, I do.....I'm sure you can think of something you would like to wear, that no one else can see, and you will be happy....B

I think everything has pretty much been said. Experiment with different things and find a good balance that will let you function in life and make you happy with who you are at the same time.

Mind you it's not the easiest thing to do, especially when you're dealing with gender issues.

I agree :ninja:

Keep it fun~

Necros~