LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hybrid Diaper

I just started doing this and enjoy it. I use one diaper a day but use it as a hybrid. That means sometimes I use the toilet with the diaper on. I really love the idea. It feels like I'll use the toliet whenever I get time. If I'm busy I'll just use my diaper. :)

• Like 1

There is no way I can make my diaper last for a day when used alternately in the summer. Especially when it is very hot it seems like an impossible task. When urine becomes exposed to air the waste materials in your urine combined with the air create an ammine reaction. The ammonia will damage your skin resulting in a (severe) diaper rash.

On 7/18/2017 at 7:22 AM, dlnoir said:

There is no way I can make my diaper last for a day when used alternately in the summer. Especially when it is very hot it seems like an impossible task. When urine becomes exposed to air the waste materials in your urine combined with the air create an ammine reaction. The ammonia will damage your skin resulting in a (severe) diaper rash.

Guess you must have either to concentrated of urine or have sensitive skin. As I do this all the time and never get a rash.