LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

unexpected

onsie

Today was my first day back to work after 4 weeks of vacation. And boy did I worry about going back...

The Saturday before I was to go on vacation I hurt my neck while on the clock. I had never felt or heard a pop like that before, so I reported it just in case. My bosses kept asking how I was, and I would respond just sore and I think everything will be fine. On Wednesday I was asked to see the physical therapist, that visits twice a week. The therapist at work just had me do stretches,

Today was my first day back to work after 4 weeks of vacation. And boy did I worry about going back...
The Saturday before I was to go on vacation I hurt my neck while on the clock. I had never felt or heard a pop like that before, so I reported it just in case. My bosses kept asking how I was, and I would respond just sore and I think everything will be fine. On Wednesday I was asked to see the physical therapist, that visits twice a week. The therapist at work just had me do stretches,

If my doctor would disclose any of my medical information to one of my bosses I would sue the hell out of him or her. They are bound by oath to keep any medical information what so ever to themselves. If they fail to uphold it they will find out.