LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Remembering makeshift diapers

yea, i did pretty much the same thing with the towels and trash bags, except my bags were black or white. i didnt always add a towel to the taped up bag/plastic pants, so it was just all sloshing around, and that was kinda neat.

I did the towel/trashbag thing when I was in high school before I found out that the things I'd been staring at in the Sears catalog were available at some of the local pharmacies.

For me it was old terry cloth towels and a garbage bag. If I used it (when I was home alone) it almost always leaked. Boy, have I come a long way since then!

Growing up my Mom, Granny, Aunt and older sister all wore diapers. I wore 'Just-in-Case' diapers for trips and special events because my bladder was tiny and over-active. I never tried makeshift diapers.

On 7/19/2017 at 3:08 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Growing up my Mom, Granny, Aunt and older sister all wore diapers. I wore 'Just-in-Case' diapers for trips and special events because my bladder was tiny and over-active. I never tried makeshift diapers.

It's never to late to try some Angela. It's good way to exercise the imagination.

I did the same towels, undies, rags whatever I could get my hands on. One time I showed my mother my makeshift diaper. She was starled by it.

Of course grocery and trash bags

• 1 month later...

Being small for my age, I rescued my little brother's diapers that my mom was throwing out. I was seven at the time, and the local five and dime store sold super large Gerber plastic pants for bedwetters. I would save my allowance to buy a pair of their baby blue plastic pants to cover my diapers.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, namrepaid53 said:

Being small for my age, I rescued my little brother's diapers that my mom was throwing out. I was seven at the time, and the local five and dime store sold super large Gerber plastic pants for bedwetters. I would save my allowance to buy a pair of their baby blue plastic pants to cover my diapers.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...