LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waynes

Getting diaper rash

6 posts in this topic

I never had diaper rash before. I was always teased by my sister-in-law that here I am in heavy diapers that are always wet and messy. She never could understand how I could be in cloth diapers that I pee and poop and all the time and not have a rash. My nephew Jimmy who is 11 years old and still full-time in diapers. He has a rash and a bad one at that. He also wears cloth diapers. My sister-in-law moved in with her son about a year ago after a bad divorce. That's why my nephew is in diapers. Once they moved in here he realize he wasn't the only one wearing diapers. I also wear diapers 24/7 like he does. I noticed when she changed Jimmy's diapers,that he had a lot of red on his rear,and in the folds of his butt and legs and some on the front. She puts diaper rash cream on his rash but it never really seems to go away. Me on the other hand doesn't have one. I would tease my sister-in-law about it all the time. My wife told me to stop teasing her about it or I would get one. I didn't listen I just kept teasing. So my sister-in-law and my wife teamed up together to figure out a way to give me a good rash. According to the doctor Jimmy has a thrash diaper rash. It can be very contagious. My cloth diapers were always soaked in washed separately from Jimmy's. About 6 months ago they decided to soak my diapers with his. And to wash my diapers with his. I still didn't get it. Not at all happened they decided to take one of Jimmy's dirty diapers and place it inside of my diaper and pin it on me. I was placed in a pair of punishment plastic pants that was locked on. I stayed all day in his  dirty diaper and mine. Later that day I got a rash. It burns and itches. The more I squirmed around and rub my bottom the worse it got. I couldn't remove my diaper do the fact I was locked in. So I wore it all that day that night and all the next day. So when it was time to clean me up and change, I had a very bad rash. I was red and pink all over. From elastic leg band to elastic leg band of my plastic panties and from the front to the back. My sister-in-law teases me now that I have a rash. She likes the fact I have it now because I stopped teasing Jimmy about his rash. It's been several months and I still have the rash I am used to it now. My Wife puts cream on it but the best it does is control it it doesn't get rid of it. So I had no choice I feel like having it. The only time it seems to stop itching is when I have a load in my pants. So when I do I never want to be changed. This also helps the rash not go away. My saw the doctor last he said my rash will never go away as long as I'm in diapers. So I guess this rash that I have will always be there thanks to my sister-in-law and wife. I guess you could say my rash will be a long time friend. Now Jimmy and I are called the rash boys.

To each his own, but the talk here of your 11 year old nephew in full time diapers, teasing and putting his dirty diaper inside yours and pinning it on is disturbing.  It hints of involving a minor in your fetish even if it's only his diaper being placed inside of yours by your wife and sister-in-law.  Just my own feelings.  Personally I would be trying to help my nephew overcome any guilt feelings or stress from his parent's divorce through therapy rather than just keep an 11 year old boy in full time diapers 24/7.  You said  "That's why my nephew is in diapers. Once they moved in here he realize he wasn't the only one wearing diapers. I also wear diapers 24/7 like he does."  Just because you wear 24/7 and have a diaper and sissy fetish is no reason to be open about it in front of an 11 year old.  That is something that should be kept in a bedroom or as discreet as possible when a child around.  The way you stated it sounds like it's making the 11 year old feel it's acceptable to just wear diapers because you also wear them 24/7.  Perhaps he has a medical or physical need due to incontinence, and I do not know that but you said the divorce was the reason he is wearing diapers ("My sister-in-law moved in with her son about a year ago after a bad divorce. That's why my nephew is in diapers.").  I would hope, despite your own fetish and how you and your wife and sister-in-law participate in it, that you would do what is right for your 11 year old nephew if his diaper wearing is related to stress or any mental issues rather than just him having the idea, "If uncle can wear diapers 24/7 then I should be able to as well".  If he has no choice due to physical damage to his body causing incontinence, that's one thing.  Otherwise I would do the right thing for an 11 year old to help him overcome a mental need for being in diapers due to the stress of a nasty divorce or family situation. Not to be too judgemental here and not knowing any of the actual facts, the way you describe your sister-in-law teasing you, putting her nephews dirty diaper in your own and having her own 11 year old son in full time diapers (with a very bad diaper rash), perhaps there was a very good reason for the divorce to happen in the first place.  Children are one of our most precious things in life. 

I'm going to be blunt here: This sounds really, really fake. Either that, or creepy and illegal. 

2 people like this

Reading this makes me feel very uncomfortable and it sounds kind of weird

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

I'm going to be blunt here: This sounds really, really fake. Either that, or creepy and illegal. 

Agreed

1 person likes this

I'm tending to agree with everyone else, but also origionaly wrote my comments as a kind of warning to anyone else here that this type of behavior with an 11 year old (or anyone under the age of 18) is not something to make light of.  I guess it's possible a 61 year old could have an 11 year old nephew, but that sounds like a bit of an age gap to me.  Having children around and aware of your sexual diaper kinks is not good, nor is it acceptable to encourage them to wear diapers because you yourself wear diapers.