LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Elfy

The Secret Cabin

13 posts in this topic

This is a commission I wrote for another user here recently. Which coincides with the return of my Patreon :)

The full story is posted here: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

For a $5 pledge you can read the whole thing now plus my entire backlog of publicly available stories (Slowly being added). For a $10 pledge there is exclusive Patreon only content as well. Currently there are five stories available only on Patreon which a $10 pledge will give you access to. For a full list of tiers and rewards, please see the link above :) This was a big success last time and I hope it can be again.

For those that don't know... Patreon is a website that allows you to support content creators with monthly financial contributions. It is not required and most of what I write will be available for free, it is optional for those that enjoy my work and would like a little bit extra.

The rest of this story will be posted here in instalments over time.

This was a commission and if you are interested in a commission yourself then don't hesitate to contact me so we can discuss ideas :)

The Secret Cabin

By Elfy

Danny was feeling pretty down as he walked along the path on the edge of the forest that bordered his small town on the three sides. The 16-year-old was cursing his luck as he looked down at the bag he was carrying, it was full of cookies and chocolate bars. Normally that would make any 16-year-old happy but not Danny.

It had been hours of walking around the neighbourhood and knocking on doors. Danny was taking part in a school initiative to raise money for charity that involved selling confectionery to the local residents. Danny had only a passing interest in charity, what he had a real interest in was the prize on offer to the winner. A brand new games console!

When Danny had heard of the prize he had signed up immediately, unfortunately so had a bunch of other people. Danny had only received his delivery of the items he had to sell this morning, he had been woken up by the loud knocking on the door and Danny had been quite excited to get started. Winning the competition was just about the only way Danny would ever be able to get a console since his family was far from wealthy.

Danny was much smaller than most of his classmates. He had been born a little premature and despite not having any lasting disabilities, it did have an effect on his growth. He was just a shade under five feet tall and was very slim, he looked like a child despite having gone through most of puberty. He was very sensitive of the fact that he was smaller than everyone else and he hated when people made comments about it. He especially hated when people confused him for a child much younger than he was. Bullying was a constant problem due to his small stature.

The real problem on that day however, was that every house and street Danny visited had all told him the same story.

“Sorry, we have already bought some.” The smiling and sympathetic occupant would say, “Maybe try the next street over…”

Except that it never helped. Every street seemed to have already bought everything they needed. Danny had only sold two bars of chocolate and they were both to his parents whom he was sure were just being supportive.

As Danny walked down the street he suddenly noticed an opening into the woods that he didn’t ever remember seeing before. The wall of trees on the side of this quiet, dead-end street suddenly opened up and created something almost like a passage into the forest beyond.

Danny looked in and saw a winding dirt path that seemed to go deep into the woods. Danny pursed his lips in confusion. He had walked up and down this road countless times and had never noticed this seemingly obvious opening.

He looked around him and found that the street was deserted, not a surprise since it was never busy, and tried to decide what to do. This street, like every other street he had visited, had already been visited by other students from the school and Danny had been left frustrated again in his attempts to sell his own produce. Maybe this opening lead to a house or even a street that no one else would have found? Maybe this was the break Danny needed, after all, to live down a path like this the person at the other end must have a lot of money.

Using this questionable logic, Danny walked slowly forward into the rough dirt path. He felt almost compelled to investigate this strange opening.

After around thirty seconds of slowly walking forwards, Danny turned around and could no longer see the street he had been previously standing on. He didn’t remember turning a corner but he must have done, there was no other way to explain why the opening he stepped through had seemingly disappeared.

Danny stepped deeper into the forested area and was starting to feel like he had made a mistake. Despite this feeling, he continued deeper and deeper into the trees. The sunny day that had been brightly illuminating the street was blocked by the branches and leaves overhead that left only small streams of sunlight falling and hitting the forest floor.

After another minute of walking, Danny found the dirt path suddenly opened up into a larger clearing. The grass had grown quite long in this area and it looked undisturbed by humans except for the very obvious man-made structure right in the middle.

Danny was surprised to find that deep in these woods was a cottage. It was very old fashioned but Danny thought the cottage looked very comfortable from the outside. The windows had net curtains on the inside and there seemed to just be a general air of cosiness emanating from the small house.

Danny walked slowly and quietly towards the cottage and as he drew up close he noticed the building had a strange hand-made quality to it. The wood was a little uneven in places and the paint was peeling a little bit but it looked sturdy enough.

“Perfect.” Danny whispered to himself as he walked towards the front door.

Surely nobody had found this cottage. This must finally be a place where Danny could start making some sales. For someone to live in this area they must have a lot of money, maybe they owned the whole forest!

With a moment’s hesitation, Danny knocked on the front door. He felt a little apprehensive but he had a gut feeling that this was the right thing to do. He waited and just when he was wondering if the place was abandoned he heard some floorboards creaking and an older woman’s voice call out that she was coming and to hold on.

Danny got his smile ready for when the door opened and he could start his sales pitch. It was time to turn on the charm!

“Hello ma’am.” Danny said as the door opened, “My name is Danny and I’m selling cookies and chocolate for a fundraiser.”

The woman appeared to be in her sixties but also seemed strangely youthful. Maybe it was the way she was smiling and looking so excited for Danny to be there, or maybe it was something else. She probably doesn’t get many visitors hidden out here in the middle of nowhere, Danny thought.

“Ooh lovely!” The older woman exclaimed, “Do come in.”

The woman turned from the door and walked inside the house inviting Danny to follow her. There was a strong smell coming from inside the home. Danny tried to work out what he was smelling but it seemed to mostly be the smell of cooking, something very nice if his nose was to be trusted, but there was something else there too. The smell seemed strangely familiar to Danny, he had definitely smelt it before but not for a long time.

With a slight hesitation, Danny’s need to sell some produce made him step inside the woman’s house. Danny reasoned that at her age even if she tried to do something he could probably overpower her. Not that he suspected the sweet old woman would cause any trouble.

“I’m Mallory.” The older woman said with a smile, “Come in and sit down.”

Danny walked through the hallway that was adorned with old photographs of children who had probably long since grown up. He walked through to a kitchen that looked immaculately clean and sat at the table that his host was showing him.

“So, erm, yeah… It’s two dollars for the chocolate or three dollars for the co-” Danny was cut off before he could continue.

“So you go to school nearby?” Mallory interrupted. She was pouring out two cups of tea and bringing them over to the table.

“Yes. The one just across the street from your… Path?” Danny answered, “But about the cho-”

“Ah yes.” Mallory smiled as she sat down and handed a cup of tea to her visitor, “My children and grandchildren all went to that school before they grew up and left. Please, drink up, I don’t often get visitors.”

Danny couldn’t help but feel sorry for the kindly old lady. He picked up his drink and took a sip, the tea was very sweet but not bad tasting at all. Danny took the time to look around the room as he drank. The cottage seemed very nice, the furniture was comfortable and the place was decorated just like you would expect a little old lady’s house to be decorated.

As he placed the cup back on the table, Danny felt a brief bit of dizziness that passed very quickly. He shook his head slightly and frowned, he didn’t know if he was imagining it but had that smell got stronger? Danny recognised the smell as being similar to the smell of his little cousin’s nursery. That smell of baby powder and diapers.

“You know; I have lived here for a long time!” The old woman said excitedly as she sipped her tea and sat across the table from Danny.

“Uh huh.” Danny said distractedly. The old lady was beaming at him, why was she being so friendly to this person she had never met?

“I’ve seen this town change a lot.” Mallory continued, “It seems like everyone is in a rush to grow up and make progress these days.”

Danny was trying to listen to Mallory but he was finding it difficult to concentrate. He kind of wanted to leave the cottage but at the same time he didn’t want to be rude.

“How old are you?” Mallory asked as she leaned forward on the table, “No wait. Let me guess! Hmm, 12-years-old?”

“I’m 16.” Danny replied with faint annoyance, he always hated being mistaken for a child.

“Oh my! My apologies.” Mallory said.

Danny watched the woman’s unfaltering smile and started to feel like he had made a mistake coming here. Maybe he should forget his manners and just leave, there was still some daylight left to try and make some sales.

“That’s OK.” Danny said, “So… Do you want to buy anything?”

“Oh alright! You’ve twisted my arm!” Mallory said with a chuckle, “Hold on, I’ll get my purse from my bedroom.”

Danny smiled as she stood up and walked down a corridor to the side of the kitchen and through a door into, what Danny assumed was, Mallory’s bedroom. Finally, he would make some sales and he could excuse himself from this cottage.

A very peculiar thing happened next, something that had never happened to Danny before and something that he had no real way of explaining. As Mallory disappeared from view and closed her door behind her, Danny felt a sudden sinking feeling in his tummy. It didn’t hurt, it didn’t make him feel unwell, but it was an unsettling and strange feeling.

Danny frowned and tried to ignore it but was soon forced to recognise something was happening as he felt a sudden burst of warmth spreading around his crotch. Danny’s eyes went as wide as saucers as he looked down and saw an unmistakeable dark patch growing on the crotch of his pants.

“What the…” Danny began shouting before quickly lowering his volume. He had to try and keep this embarrassment a secret!

“Everything OK?” Mallory called from the bedroom.

“Y-Yes.” Danny shouted back.

Danny felt himself finally stop wetting and quickly glanced down at the damage. He was unmistakeably wet and so was the chair underneath him. Everyone would be able to see what he had done unless he kept to the quiet streets and covered his crotch with his bag of merchandise. Maybe, just maybe, he could get home unseen.

1 person likes this

This part you posted is great. I look forward to reading the rest.

Great beginning, Elfy.  Visual without being verbose.  Many possibilities.  Like your style.  Am interested to see where you take this. :)

This reminds me of another story I've read on here...believe it was called Ellen's Visitor.  It's a nice start.

Elfy the description of the boy sounds just like me. I can't wait for what happens next.

Baby Jerry

She drugged him, didn't she?

5 hours ago, Elbs said:

She drugged him, didn't she?

Y'know, I was getting a 'Hansel and Gretel Witch' vibe what with the candy and the cabin deep in a hidden wood and her talking about how she's very old, but that's also a possibility. 

Fantastic start. I have a question about the Patreon, is that a monthly amount or is it a one time cost? 

53 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Fantastic start. I have a question about the Patreon, is that a monthly amount or is it a one time cost? 

It is a monthly amount. $5 gets early access to story updates and $10 gets access to some exclusive Patreon only stories.

This story is in the $5 tier and as such will be continued on here after a while. The full story is already available on Patreon.

Here is the next part of the story.

If you want to read the whole story right now without having to wait for it to be posted here, the full story is available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

For just a $5 monthly pledge you can see this whole story plus all my other publicly available stories (Older stories currently being posted). With this pledge you will also be able to see updates to any public story at least one week before general release. For a $10 pledge you can see all of my public stories as well as five exclusive stories (more coming).

I also do commissions. For £5 per 1000 words (Around $6.50 USD) I can write you a story to your specifications. I am open to most ideas :)

Hope you all enjoy :)

---

First, he had to leave the cottage. Danny began to stand up when he suddenly heard Mallory’s bedroom door open again. He quickly sat back down and grimaced slightly at the wet splashing sensation. He would have to hope Mallory wouldn’t notice…

“Here we are.” Mallory said with the now familiar smile. She was looking in her purse all the way until she reached her seat and she sat down again.

Danny could feel the puddle he was sitting in rapidly cooling. He tried to keep his expression neutral but he knew his face must be going bright red. He was trapped, could he really expect to be able to sneak out in his wet pants?

“Are you alright?” Mallory’s worried sounding voice broke Danny out of his reverie. She was holding out some money that she was clearly expecting Danny to take.

“Oh… Erm, yeah…” Danny said distractedly. He leaned forward, reached out and grabbed the money. As he did so he felt the urine on the chair shift slightly.

Drip… Drip… Drip…

“What’s that?” Mallory asked looking quizzically around.

“I think I better be going…” Danny pulled his bag in front of him and stood up. He prayed to whatever deity might be watching that he could leave this situation with some dignity.

“Is that what I think it is?” Mallory heard the dripping intensify as Danny stood up and stood up herself.

Walking around the table, Mallory saw the liquid on the chair and the floor underneath. She turned to Danny with one raised eyebrow.

Danny felt like a statue as Mallory advanced on him. His mouth opened and closed but he couldn’t speak, he felt tears in his eyes but he willed himself not to cry. He wanted the world to open up and swallow him.

Mallory took one of her gentle hands and grabbed Danny’s confectionary bag. She pulled it to the side and revealed Danny’s wet clothes. She looked a little shocked but when she saw Danny’s upset face here expression instantly softened.

“Oh you poor little thing!” Mallory sympathised.

Without any hesitation, Mallory pulled the young man forward and wrapped him in a giant hug. She tussled his hair and whispered that things would be fine.

Danny found himself engulfed by the older woman as she tried to comfort him. He would rather she didn’t, being treated like this reminded him of a toddler being comforted after having an accident and that was the last thing he wanted. He was a teenager, not an infant struggling with potty training. Despite the bizarre accident he had just had, it was a one off!

“Listen, I have some of my old grandson’s stuff in his room still.” Mallory said as she smothered the boy, “We can get you out of this wet stuff. No one else needs to know what happened.”

“No… It’s fine, I will just go ho-” Danny started to say.

“Nonsense.” Mallory cut him off, “Let’s get you into some dry stuff.”

Danny would rather go home. This whole situation was so embarrassing that he wanted to just run away and hide in his bedroom. He saw Mallory as a nuisance even though it was obvious that Mallory saw herself as just helping. Her sweetness made her blind to the fact that she was actually really embarrassing Danny.

Mallory pulled Danny down the corridor that she had earlier gone down towards her bedroom. Danny could feel his wet clothes sticking to his legs that made him wince.

“Don’t worry, little Danny.” Mallory said airily, “Everything will be better in a few minutes.”

Danny deeply resented being called little but he wasn’t in a position to argue right now. With his wet pants and being dragged for a change of clothes, he decided now was the wrong to argue semantics.

Mallory took Danny to a door that looked the same as any other. The only difference was that it was painted baby blue in colour rather than the plain white that every other door had. Danny barely had time to stop and wonder why he was being dragged into the room like this, couldn’t he be just told where to go to find dry clothes? As much as he appreciated Mallory’s help he certainly wondered why she was so involved.

Danny almost fell over when Mallory suddenly stopped. She reached into her pocket for a key that she used to quickly unlock the door in front of her.

“It hasn’t been used in a long time.” Mallory explained to Danny, “I keep it locked just so it isn’t disturbed, but this is a special occasion!”

Despite really wanting to tell the older woman that all this effort was not necessary, Danny remained silent and curious about where all of this was going. When the door clicked open, Danny felt himself being pushed into the room beyond. His mouth dropped open as he stared around at the unexpected sight. Why was he in a nursery?

What really hit Danny straight away and seemed almost overwhelming for a few seconds was the overwhelming scent that permeated the room. The classic smell of a well-used nursery, hit Danny like a ton of bricks.

Baby powder, lotion, the smell of fresh and stacked baby diapers. The smell was unmistakeable and made Danny feel rather strange. The smell was overpowering but not unpleasant.

“Erm, Mallory?” Danny said cautiously.

“Yes?” Mallory replied as she closed the door behind her and walked into the room.

“How was your grandson when he stayed in here?” Danny asked cautiously. He was starting to wonder if this woman was mad.

“Eighteen months or so when he last stayed here, I think.” Mallory said.

Danny nodded his head slowly. He wasn’t sure that he needed to explain this to Mallory but how did she expect actual baby’s clothes to fit the teenage Danny? Was she a little senile? She seemed like a nice person and only wanted to help but Danny was starting to wonder how much help an infant’s nursery could possibly be.

“I’m not sure tha-” Danny was cut off mid-sentence as Mallory suddenly grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up.

Her perfectly serene smile was mildly disconcerting as she easily lifted the teenage boy up and sat him down on what was clearly a changing table.

“What are you doing!?” Danny tried to keep his cool but he felt somewhat upset that this woman had picked him up without even asking. He was very self-conscious about his small stature ad hated being reminded of it.

“I’m helping you!” Mallory replied with a small laugh as if to say her intentions were obvious.

Danny couldn’t understand how this elderly woman was so strong. She must have been in her sixties and yet she seemed to have no problem in holding Danny in place. Danny was starting to feel embarrassed at how easily he was being manipulated and he was feeling increasingly uncomfortable with the situation.

“Listen, Mallory.” Danny forced his voice to keep a neutral tone despite his annoyance, “I appreciate the help but I think I will be OK. I can take the back streets home and no one will know about what happened.”

“Nonsense.” Mallory replied brightly as she fumbled with things underneath the changing table that Danny couldn’t see, “It’s no trouble at all.”

Danny smacked his own forehead with his palm. The old woman was listening to him at all and any attempt at physically moving was useless when Mallory seemed to have no problem keeping him on the table.

Mallory flattened Danny against the table and before he even knew what was going on, she had swiftly pulled his wet pants and underwear down and off of his body.

“Hey! No… What are you doing!” Danny struggled and swiped for his clothes but Mallory had already moved them away.

The boy was furious and went as red as a tomato with embarrassment at being naked from the waist down in front of this woman. He tried to cover up but it was already too late.

“What am I doing?” Mallory asked airily as she moved some things on the shelves under the table, “I’m changing you into dry clothes! Honestly, there is no need for such modesty, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before when changing my grandchildren.”

The table that Danny was now laying down on was rather nicely padded but the rubber mixed with his sweat to cause him to stick slightly to it. The table was a clean white colour with smiley faces painted haphazardly all over it.

This was mad. Danny tried to sit up but Mallory was unbelievably strong and stopped him. What was she doing? He didn’t need her to dress him. Even if he had drenched his pants, he didn’t need help getting into new ones.

“Let me go or I will tell the police.” Danny stated calmly. He was sure this would at last force the woman to let him go.

“Police?” Mallory asked, “Whatever for?”

“This is indecent!” Danny half-shouted with exasperation, “You are breaking all kinds of laws.”

“They don’t arrest people for being nice and helping others, silly boy!” Mallory chuckled as she spoke and acted as if Danny’s suggestion of police involvement was the most ludicrous thing she had ever heard.

Danny could feel tears forming in his eyes. He felt so humiliated and scared, he was totally trapped by this woman. It was perhaps even worse that Mallory was in no way threatening or evil. As far as Danny could tell, she was just a nice old lady who was doing what she thought was right for him.

“OK, little one.” Mallory said, “Here we go.”

Danny was about to retort that he wasn’t a little boy when he was silenced by what he saw Mallory cheerily holding up a diaper with little cartoon animals printed on the front. Mallory started unfolding the crinkly plastic padding with a smile whilst Danny was speechless. Was she really going to do this? Surely this diaper that was clearly meant for babies would never fit a teenager such as himself. Was it Danny’s imagination or did the diaper have an almost exaggerated baby diaper smell, he felt like he could smell it from the other end of the table.

“A DIAPER!?” Danny exclaimed in shock.

“When little boys can’t keep their pants dry, they need some help.” Mallory explained as if talking to a toddler, “No one will know except us.”

Danny let out a string of expletives aimed at the person who was threatening them with humiliation. He shouted and tried to wriggle free but he couldn’t get anywhere. It infuriated Danny that the old woman didn’t react to what he was saying at all. It was as if she couldn’t hear him, she seemed to think he was just a difficult toddler throwing a tantrum.

Danny heard Mallory humming a nursery rhyme as she spread the diaper between the boy’s splayed legs. He was starting to feel tired out from all his exertions, he usually had pretty good stamina but today he was starting to feel drained by these bizarre events.

It was as if Mallory could sense Danny’s tiredness as she stopped trying to hold the teenager down so much. She reached up to the shelf to the side of her and grabbed a stuffed teddy bear. It was brown and had the words “Baby Boy” embroidered on its bottom paws. She lowered it down and placed the bear on Danny’s chest and made it do a little dance. She laughed as she did so as if she was distracting an infant.

Danny looked up at the shelf that the bear had come from and saw huge stacks of folded up diapers. There must have been at least twenty disposable diapers tightly stacked in three different columns. They still looked like they were squashed together as if they had only recently come out of their packaging. Tightly folded together, it looked like something you would see in a typical nursery for a baby that was going to need diapers for a long time to come.

Despite himself, Danny started quietening down and watching the bear. He felt so exhausted.

“Such a good boy.” Mallory said calmly.

Danny saw Mallory reach under the table again and this time she pulled out a bottle of talcum powder which Danny recognised as being the same brand his aunt used on his baby cousins.

Danny watched as Mallory upturned the powder and spread it liberally over Danny’s crotch. He wanted to resist but he felt so overpowered, any movement he made was responded to with Mallory holding him in place. He felt incredibly strange feeling as the powder was rubbed in. It wasn’t an exciting feeling like one might expect, it was a curious sensation, he felt like he was shrinking but he could see that he wasn’t.

“How are you feeling?” Mallory asked lovingly, “Everything OK?”

“HELL NO!” Danny tried to shout. He was angry and humiliated; he was terrified about what was happening. Why wouldn’t this woman let him leave? Why did he feel so strange?

“What was that?” Mallory asked as she frowned slightly.

“I said NO!” Danny shouted again. This time he gasped as soon as he heard his voice.

Danny covered his mouth and looked shocked. When he tried to speak, all he heard was some babbling. Like a toddler who hadn’t learnt language, the words Danny tried to form were turned into unintelligible noises.

“What’s happening!?” Danny hurriedly exclaimed. Just like his previous attempt at speech, although he knew what he wanted to say, his mouth seemed incapable of forming the words.

Mallory just nodded and smiled at the teenager as if pretending to understand what Danny was saying. Danny tried to concentrate really hard to form proper words and to communicate.

“Please… Stop… This!” He said slowly as he tried to make his mouth obey his brain. It was no use.

“Aren’t you a talkative little one today!” Mallory exclaimed. It seemed like she had no idea what Danny was trying to say.

Danny felt his eyes filling with tears as panic engulfed him. Finding himself being diapered by an older lady was embarrassing but not being able to communicate was a lot worse. What was going on with him?

Danny snivelled and felt the tears in his eyes fall down his face as the diaper between his legs was pulled up and over his groin. He uselessly shook his head as he heard the tapes get stuck down and felt the diaper close tightly around his waist.

“Aww, don’t cry, baby.” Mallory cooed, “Nearly done!”

“Just… Let me go home…” Danny tried to plead. The only sounds that he made were useless noises in between big shuddering breaths. Hearing himself only made him more upset.

“I know, Danny, I know!” Mallory clearly didn’t understand anything Danny was saying, “We’ll put you down for a nap soon and you can rest those tired eyes.”

Mallory lifted Danny down from the table and he swayed on his legs dangerously. He didn’t seem any smaller even if Mallory seemed to be treating him like he had just gone back in time a decade.

As Mallory put away the supplies she had been using, Danny finally got a chance to look down at the diaper he was wearing and found himself feeling even more humiliated. This made even less sense than everything else that had happened so far.

The diaper was exactly like one of the ubiquitous Pampers diapers that babies wore. It looked exactly the same all the way down to the pictures of Sesame Street characters all over the area the tapes get stuck to. Danny stared down in wide-eyed horror and saw Elmo and Big Bird staring right back up at him. This was crazy!

Danny knew that he was small for his size but there was no way he should be able to fit into an actual Pampers baby diaper. He still seemed the same size physically, was it possible these were enlarged baby diapers? Did those even exist?

“This isn’t funny!” Danny tried to shout at his captor but the only sounds he made were more infant babbling. Not being able to communicate properly was driving him mad.

“We’ll put you down with a nap in a minute.” Mallory said slowly. Her voice taking on that high pitched tone that was reserved for babies, “Then you can play some of your little games.”

Danny couldn’t work out if Mallory realised that all this madness was happening or if she always saw him as such a helpless toddler. Either way, Danny was increasingly upset. Yet again, he fell into hopeless sobbing as Mallory finished tidying up and easily lifted the young man up. Danny instinctively threw his arms around Mallory’s neck to steady himself as he was effortlessly carried towards the back of the room.

Mallory hummed a pleasant tune as she placed the boy in the large crib. Danny didn’t want to let go of her neck, he didn’t want to be left in the crib but when Mallory prised him off of her, he was powerless to stop her from standing up straight again.

“Have a nice little lay down.” Mallory said, “And when you are less cranky you can come out to play.”

Mallory kissed her fingers and placed them against Danny’s forehead. She smiled warmly down at the teenager and turned to leave the room. Closing the door behind her, Danny was left alone in the room. The only sound that Danny could hear for the next few minutes was his own sobbing as his tears slowly calmed down and stopped.

“OK, OK…” Danny said out loud in the otherwise empty room as he deliberately slowed his breathing and calmed down, “I need to get out.”

Danny scooted over to the side of the crib and grabbed hold of the bars. They were solid and there was no way to bend them, they went high enough that even when Danny stood up, he couldn’t reach the top. The crib was essentially the same size as a regular bed but the bars made it feel much more claustrophobic. It was going to be impossible to get through or over these bars. He was trapped here until Mallory came back for him.

The room looked exactly like you would expect a nursery to look like. Danny stared out into the room and looked for anything that might help him escape, it was really slim pickings. The toys in the room were all out of reach and pushed against the walls, even if they had any escape value, they were impossibly out of reach.

As Danny scanned the room for other options, his eyes fell on a packet of diapers on the top of a chest of drawers. They confirmed what he had thought earlier.

The package confirmed what Danny had thought earlier. The package was just like a packet of Pampers diapers, except much bigger. Danny still couldn’t believe such a diaper existed, the packaging showed all the same logos and fonts as the rest of the Pampers diapers. It even had the picture of the smiling baby on the front. There was no way these were meant for a teenager, the fact that they fit Danny, even with his small stature was amazing to him.

A stack of diapers next to the packet looked rather intimidating. The tightly packed rectangles were all folded up and seemed like troops ready to jump forth as soon as they were required. Danny felt a shiver run down his spine as he considered the very real possibility that of all those pieces of disposable underwear were meant for him.

As Danny looked over to the diapers, all neatly stacked up, he felt a sudden warmth between his legs. Danny’s attention shot down as he tried to work out what was happening, when he felt the heat spreading around his crotch, Danny gasped and covered his mouth.

Without any warning, Danny felt his bladder emptying again. The padding around his crotch rapidly dampened and Danny could see the discoloured section showing just how much he had soaked his underwear.

Danny could hear himself let out a high-pitched whine. He didn’t understand. One wetting accident could be written off as just that, an accident, but twice in a short period? There was something going on here.

Danny felt overcome as he sat back down on his padded rear. The wet padding squelched underneath him slightly as the urine searched for a place to soak in. He felt very upset and could feel himself on the verge of tears again, but there was something else overtaking that emotion. An overwhelming tiredness was making it hard for him to hold his eyes open. He found himself drifting off in his sitting position.

There was nothing more humiliating for his teenage ego to be using a baby diaper like that. Wearing it was bad, but using it was far worse. His bladder was betraying him and he felt powerless to stop it. How could he argue he didn’t need diapers when he had just soaked his pants twice in a few minutes. When Mallory saw the state of his padding she would know she had made the correct decision.

Danny laid down on his back and heard the crinkle of his diaper as his legs fell open slightly. He was almost asleep before his head had hit the pillows. Any and every worry that Danny felt disappeared as the blackness of unconsciousness overtook everything.

1 person likes this

Great addition! Can't wait for the next part :) 

Fantastic new chapter. Danny is in denial right now but I believe he is going to surrender to the magical powers going on there. He is going to enjoy Mallory taking care of him. Looking forward to seeing more of this. 

Great chapter. I wonder where she got all the baby stuff. Hope the next chapter will be soon.