LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
SWet

T Shirt that shows ABDL interest

20 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find a t shirt that shows my interest in diapers, but just whispers it– NOT SHOUTING at the top of your lungs. Would this be subtle enough? How would you react to this shirt? Do you think many non-ABDL would understand or be offended (I don't see how)?

Two versions here - Without the M4 the shirt just looks like a graphics pattern.  With the M4 added it still is subtle, but says diaper to a lot more people.

ab.JPG     Abena M4.JPG

1 person likes this

I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, MommyzPaghetti said:

I would buy one in a heartbeat.

https://www.redbubble.com  then search Abena or more general ABDL most of these designs are anything but subtle.

I just found these so can't vouch for quality or the seller, but very interesting.

2 people like this

22 hours ago, SWet said:

https://www.redbubble.com  then search Abena or more general ABDL most of these designs are anything but subtle.

I just found these so can't vouch for quality or the seller, but very interesting.

cool stuff on the site, definitely have to comb through the lists to see what neat stuff i can find!

Sweet thanks for the heads up on the website.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

I would buy one without the M4 on it. If someone recognized the pattern in public I would probably just play dumb.

My take on it.  It is a cool design and even though it is actually a disposable diaper wetness indicator strip, how many people would know that?  If Joe Guy on the street saw it, he would just think it was a cool shirt.  If your friends saw it and they have no idea you wear diapers, they also would think it was a cool shirt.  The only ones who would really know what the design actually is would be people with some experience with these diapers themselves.  Either an actual AB/DL or perhaps a caregiver of someone who uses these particular diapers.  If the former, who cares as they too are AB/DL and not likely to give themselves away.  If a friend who is a caregiver happens to recognize the design and asks you about it, that might cause you some concern.  Also if someone sees the shirt and says, "That's cool!  Where did you get it?", you could tell them the site and give yourself away, but I would probably say, "I got it at the Goodwill store.  Pretty cool for $5".  If you got the shirt with the M4 along side, you could say the same thing.  "I got it at the Goodwill and have no idea what the M4 means".  If someone does say to you, "That is the logo of an adult diaper company and the M4 is the diaper size", you could easily pretend ignorance with your Goodwill story, and then ask them, "How do you know that?"  Turn the tables back on them!  If that would ever happen you could still say, "Big deal.  I don't care if it is a diaper logo.  It's still a cool looking shirt for $5".

2 people like this

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

"I got it at the Goodwill store.  Pretty cool for $5".

Thanks Rusty pins, that's such an easy to believe explanation of the shirt.  I'm going to be brave and order the M4 because the plain version just might sneak past even dedicated ABDLs. There is a local get together of ABDLs in a few weeks and it would be fun to see how long it takes to be recognized (some are dedicated cloth users and may not have a clue).  Heck, it might be fun to have the plain version as well - I'll see if the budget allows for it. 

While I can see myself wearing the Abena design, there is no way in the world I could do the Tena, maybe around the house that's  it.   

tena.JPG

Tena would be ok, without the middle part (Slip, M and drops)

I prefer black t-shirts with none or small logos

At first glance - perhaps something to do with racing --- "Racing Stripes" oh and that M4 "Pit number M4" middle pit 4 (oil tires and fuel).

Screen printing shops will print almost anything !

Could even be more revealing if little diaper pins were printed at the waist just above the hips.

At least it is not brazen like "Pampers" or "Huggies"  (worn within) !

Sort of expected that moisture detecting band to be centered in the shirt - who wears their diapers off center ?

10 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Sort of expected that moisture detecting band to be centered in the shirt - who wears their diapers off center ?

LOL!  It would be funny if the Abena design disappeared if you started to sweat heavily!

1 person likes this

Always wanted an ABDL incognito shirt to wear out in public.  Wonder if I could ever get the courage up to do it.  Knowing only other littles would recognize it makes me excited.

I wear one that is pink and has blocks in the background lightly with ABDL on it. NO ONE knows what it means

20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

LOL!  It would be funny if the Abena design disappeared if you started to sweat heavily!

I would buy that!

Honestly I really like the Abu shirts! Not to much of a giveaway but still cute.

i thought of putting the m4 stripes inside my cell phone case (inside the transparent back), but chickened out.  the shirt is awesome, and abu shirts are a good idea too!

M4 is a model of BMW isn't it?

Thanks WetDad great observation - with the offset positioning of the Abena graphic it would be easy to construe it as a racing stripe.  To make this totally believable I guess you need to get an M4.  A little out of my price range, but would be fun.  The Abena graphic doesn't make such a bad racing stripe either.

M4.JPG     M4 stripe.jpg

thing is your also gonna draw the attention of regular incontinent's, nurses, retirement home employees, anyone thats ever dealt with incontinence,

better to find a pattern unique to ab/dl's so the attention you draw is more likely to be those who like diapers, there are some in the medically incon community who hate their diapers, with an awareness and spite towards the ab/dl community, best not to draw their attention.

something like this works pretty well i think  https://us.abuniverse.com/product/abu-changing-the-world-t-shirt/CTW_t-shirt_blue.png

9 hours ago, diapersalways said:

Better to find a pattern unique to ab/dl's so the attention you draw is more likely to be those who like diapers

Ok, I think I have to agree with diapers always on this.  Looks like ABU will be getting more of my money.  When the Lil Paws "diapersuit" comes out I'll have a couple of items to order now.

I still think the non-M4 version might sneak under the radar of most people.