LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Frustrated. In finding a thin diaper in plastic

I really like the thin molicares, I'm not sure what the current name is. Last time I ordered some they were called "Molicare Super Comfort". They are similar in that they are thin with a lot of SAP so they swell a lot. Plastic center with cloth sides so they're really comfortable.

14 hours ago, Makena44 said:

I am hoping the tranquility diapers are thin enough to feel like a. Diaper yet allow me to focus on work then worry about. Seeing my diaper

Just a good life long tip for you.

On 7/17/2017 at 5:57 AM, Rob110 said:

I think Depends have brought back thier plastic backed diapers.

Yes, they have. Check carefully at stores when buying though, some still have old-stock cloth backed ones on the shelf. The plastic-backed ones have an

• 4 months later...
On 12/24/2017 at 10:49 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

Thin and absorbant? Atn or unique wellness diapers. Everything else is either too thick or too thin and no absorbancy

Hi, where can I find Atn or wellness diapers. Are they brand names?

4 hours ago, Howdy21 said:

Hi, where can I find Atn or wellness diapers. Are they brand names?

I believe they're referring to the Tranquility ATN (All Through the Night) diapers.  The Wellness ones likely refer to Unique Wellness diapers.  Both are good diapers but nowhere near the same league as the big and thick AB/DL diapers.

I use the ATN's a lot and they're good for up to 2 wettings.  Your mileage may vary depending on how much you wet in one go.  I had some Unique Wellness Superio diapers a couple of years ago and they did the job just fine.

I wanted to be a fan of the Tranquility products but after several attempts at various levels in the product line, I gave up.

If you want really thin, you can get the Wings.   Not the greatest diaper but they are thin and plastic.

The only other thinner plastic backed that I know of is the Idslip (XP medical carries these in the US).   You can try XP's A+ or NSC's Supreme.   These are plastic but a bit heavier though not quite as thick as the Abena L4, Wellness, or Dry247 (or the AB varieties).