LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Makena44

Frustrated. In finding a thin diaper in plastic

20 posts in this topic

I have look online and I can't Find a thin diaper in plastic and it has to be plastic backing. Thank you

Tena Active Fit

Posted (edited)

Thank you. I have a 30 inch should I get medium 

Edited by Makena44

Try the Attends 3 tape, a very thin and plastic backed diaper.  

I really like the thin molicares, I'm not sure what the current name is. Last time I ordered some they were called "Molicare Super Comfort". They are similar in that they are thin with a lot of SAP so they swell a lot. Plastic center with cloth sides so they're really comfortable.

I like the Tranquility ATN, there thin plastic backed. I like using a booster pad for extra capacity and leak protection

2 people like this

Tranquility slimline are also plastic backed

I am going with moicare slip maxi

I think Depends have brought back thier plastic backed diapers.

1 person likes this

Also Northshore Supreme lite hold quite a lot and are fairly thin if your in the states. 

Okay I will check out those too

Over a year ago I ordered some Attends Poly briefs. They're thin and and absorb pretty good for the price. 

The tapes stick good too. Once you get the tapes on you can't get them off again without ripping the diaper. 

https://www.healthykin.com/p-571-attends-care-poly-briefs.aspx

That's the link. I had the diapers within 2 days of ordering. They ship in plain boxes as well. 

I think it came to $33.00 with shipping for 96 diapers. 

Thank you

21 hours ago, wetdiaper222 said:

Over a year ago I ordered some Attends Poly briefs. They're thin and and absorb pretty good for the price. 

The tapes stick good too. Once you get the tapes on you can't get them off again without ripping the diaper. 

https://www.healthykin.com/p-571-attends-care-poly-briefs.aspx

That's the link. I had the diapers within 2 days of ordering. They ship in plain boxes as well. 

I think it came to $33.00 with shipping for 96 diapers. 

Yeah, those are good diapers for the deal.  Put in a stuffer and they work even better.

I am waiting for my tranquilly diapers I hope they are thin because my confydry is too thick can't move

I am hoping the tranquility diapers are thin enough to feel like a. Diaper yet allow me to focus on work then worry about. Seeing my diaper

14 hours ago, Makena44 said:

I am hoping the tranquility diapers are thin enough to feel like a. Diaper yet allow me to focus on work then worry about. Seeing my diaper

Just a good life long tip for you.  Over time many people have gotten to the point where their diaper fetish takes over and controls them.  They may stop going out with friends, visiting relatives, taking trips or socializing with others because they would rather stay home wearing diapers and playing baby.  That, in my opinion is never a good healthy life.  I've stated many times that people need a good healthy balance between their diaper fetish and the rest of their life.  When it gets to the point diapers are what you think about most of the time, the fetish is taking control.  You no longer control it, the fetish now controls you.  If wearing diapers at work makes you focus more on the diapers than on your job, you have a problem.  Diapers are controlling you to the point you can't keep focus on your job.  You are hired and are being paid to do a job to the best of your ability.  Most people depend on their job and income to support themselves, pay their bills, buy food, make their house and car payment, pay their health insurance and utility bills.  You may live with family now and might not have all the bills most people have, but if you can't focus on your job and lose it all because of your diapers, that is not a good thing at all, and a perfect example of how diapers have controlled your life to the point of losing your job.  Personally, if it came down to wearing diapers at work and possibly losing my job due to lack of focus or not wearing diapers and performing my job the best I can, I'd forgo diapers at work.  My job is more important that the personal pleasure and feelings I get from wearing diapers.  If I just had to wear diapers to work, couldn't go without them ever for a few hours a day while in public doing my job, that would be a perfect indicator that the fetish is taking control of my life and I no longer have control of it.  I've lost my grip on it.

Nothing to worry about just say your incont.

There are times I was thinking I wish I was wearing but that's only when pretty girls around or going to restroom way too much.  The other times thinking about getting. Used to wearing around people is wearing during. Dinner hour vs the whole shift. In conclusion. I can focus well at work if I don't have. A diaper on

On 7/17/2017 at 5:57 AM, Rob110 said:

I think Depends have brought back thier plastic backed diapers.

Yes, they have. Check carefully at stores when buying though, some still have old-stock cloth backed ones on the shelf. The plastic-backed ones have an image of a 6-tape brief on the front, where the cloth backed ones only show 4 tapes.