LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

May turned bright red when Carl mentioned the babying. She nodded and finished her plate. "I really liked that last night." She said quietly. She was always a little more childish than her peers, in high school and college while her peers only watched shows targeted st their age group, May would watch children's shows as well, but would never tell anyone. She was easily mistaken for someone younger, especially if she wore lighter colors or any shirt with a character.

Carl didn't know that she wanted to be babied, though he did suspect that it made it easier to deal with wetting when she was babied.

He ate peacefully with her, and went up for more for both her and himself until they were both full.

Before they went to leave, he looked at her.

"Honey, no one will know how old you really are because of your height.

May liked the idea of being younger, so she nodded. From the light colored shirt she was wearing and the jean shorts and pastel sneakers, she could easily pass for 12 or thirteen.

"You liked being my little girl?" he asked her as he straightened the blanket he kept in the back for emergencies over the seat so he wouldn't get his pants too wet.

• Like 1

"I'm starting to trust you more. Like unconsciously. I can rely on you more, plus my anxiety has gotten worse since last year. And well you've seen me in some pretty bad situations and haven't left so I guess I rely on you more since you've helped me so much."

May blushed and let out a small giggle. "That sounds really nice." She smiled softly up at Carl, her long brown hair falling in front of her face.

"I don't know. I have ups and downs. You know that. But the medicine really helps if I'm gonna have an attack."

May nodded and stared out the window. When they got home, she waited in her seat, not opening her door or undoing her seatbelt. She just felt that this was a good idea, thinking it's something that the daddy of a little kid would want.

"Oh." May said when introduced to the idea of pull-ups. "I didn't know that." She said softly. Her parents potty trained May as early as possible and she was an only child, so she never remembered diapers being in diapers.

"Well, yesterday was special because I didn't know you wanted to be a kid, and because I was just trying to take care of you so you weren't so upset.

"If you've been wet during the week, anytime you are little, then yes, you need to wear diapers at least to bed if not out in public so you don't embarrass yourself worse again, baby."

He smiled and reached at her sides again.

"My little one is so ticklish and cute!"