LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

(Yeah I get that, just if you're having trouble please tell me. Even if you want to continue. Because otherwise I feel like it's being forgotten or neglected. Or I feel like I'm boring.)

(What would the reasoning behind that be? I try to have her accidents realistic and for a reason. I also didn't want her to have a big accident this early in. Because that would cause a lot of emotional distress. Being caught with wet pants or skirt at work would humiliate her to the point of multiple panic attacks and a mild mental breakdown. I'm telling you so you know. I know you don't like my characters being upset too often. )

Okay. Since this is a smaller situation, let's just have Carl find out about it after work. Maybe he is checking her diaper at home to make sure she is comfortable.

Okay yeah that's doable. She gets into a time crunch and though her boss says she can continue the following work day, but she feels bad and so she tries to push through her urge to use the bathroom and ends up soaking herself when she stands up to her ready to go and she doesn't tell Carl because she just wants to go home to be changed rather than in the small bathrooms at work.

He did talk with her a lot more than usual because they had an important deal coming up that next week, and he wanted May to handle the details when the man from their next job would come in for

May ended up being able to hold it until her boss was done talking. She was relieved. But as soon as she stood up, her bladder let loose into her diaper. She turned bright red. She sat back down, knowing they still had another hour to go. She couldn't help but fidget in her seat, the soaked diaper being uncomfortable.