LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

May walked with Carl to the car, staring out the window as they drove. She fiddled with the hem of her skirt, feeling fidgety and having no other way to get her anxiousness out.

"I can't help it!" May whimpered, wringing her hands together. She wished she could help how anxious she got, but it wasn't something she could really prevent, she could only really deal with the symptoms and try and remain calm.

"I thought you said no one would recognize me?" May squeaked, looking up at Carl with worry in her eyes. Her mind was racing a million miles an hour and she didn't like it.

May kept one hand firmly in Carl's. She didn't want to be separated from him and was scared that if she wasn't in constant physical contact with him that he would no longer be there and she'd be all alone.

May blushed when she was asked about the potty. Her instinct was to say no, but she thought after shaking her head and then nodded, turning red in the cheeks. She had to pee somewhat soon, but wasn't desperate yet, so in her nervousness she didn't realize she had to go.

Carl nodded when she wouldn't let go of him to go potty, and he knew then, that she needed him to take her in.