LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
baby-dandan

Started Cutting:(

Please know that you are loved by so many people, not only on here but also in your real life. Please feel free to talk to me. I have experienced depression before and I do not want you to hurt yourself. You are a valued individual and are beloved. Please be safe

Thank you widdlebabyjacky! Knowing that I have friends here means a lot to me! One thing that has helped me get through a lot of dark days is the many loved ones and dear friends that I have. I made my mom a promise a long time ago that I would never go through with it but I still have those thoughts and feelings once in a while. I am going to a psychiatrist and psychologist both and that seems to be helping! I just have to take things one day at a time. If I ever get feeling that way again it is nice to know I can count on my friends here and I will use those resources. Thanks man :)

• Like 1

You are very brave, feel free to message me if you ever feel this way again, or if you wanna just talk about causal stuff. Take care man *huggles*