LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Donyarii.  Nice to meet you.  Can you tell me about yourself?  What kind of diaper play do you like and and whether your an AB or DL or Sissy, or a mix?  Do you have any pics you can share?

im a total sub i love being dominated i would say im a mix of ab/sissy i can show pics later im getting ready for work atm but i prefer disposables i just love the smell of them wen thier new and especially wen wet  i use cloth aio also wen im a bit tight on money 

Thanks for sharing.  What kind of sissy clothes do you have?  Any pretty sissy dresses and petticoats?  Do you like servicing your sissy babysitter (me) orally?

I'm quite a bit older than you, so I prefer cloth over disposables, but use both.

Nikki

unfortunately i dont have actual sissy clothes i live with some family members so i dont even bother buying it especially since they know i wear umm i really want too wear those things tho :( i tried oral once gagged n gave up lol relationships in the past yeah just took it in the bottom so yeah the only thing sissy i have is the cloth diaper in my profile pic back then i use to just take my sisters clothers and wear

I don't want to be a jerk, but clothes, look, fabrics, and "look" are all very important to me.  I'm really looking for someone like me who loves to dress in super frilly LG dresses and diapers and wanted to play orally and anally.  Given our age differences, and your lack of freedom (I can't host either due to being married) I kind of doubt we'd be compatible.

I do appreciate your interest, and want to thank you for contacting me.

Nikki