LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

preference on thickness

How thick do you like your diapers?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. how thick would you like your diapers to be?

• I like my diapers to be slim.
    • I like my diapers thick, but still able to walk like normal.
    • I like my diapers thick enough to make me waddle a bit.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i waddle like a toddler.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i could waddle, but only barely.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i could only crawl if i wanted to get anywhere.
  2. 2. In public

• I prefer a slim diaper so no one notices.
    • I prefer a semi thick diaper, no one will know after all.
    • Give me the thickest diaper ya got. I'll waddle with pride

After a few leakage problems, I have added an insert to my diaper when out in public and I no longer have leakage issues.  The down side is that it is a lot more noticeable that I wear a diaper.

• Like 1

I prefer to wear cloth diapers not overly thick but thick enough if someone were to pay attention to it they could notice it. Cloth tends to wear a little bulkier but they are my go to diaper.

For me it's very circumstantial. Around the house, I'll wear a heavy diaper because I find it more cost-efficient to be able to get 12+ hours out of one, and because I can change anytime I want, I can walk a little closer to the edge of a failure. However if I'm running errands or out for a social event, I tend to go with a medium-duty diaper that can give me a reasonable range of 6 - 8 hours, but that conceals well under clothing. If I'm going to the gym, I wear a slim, cloth-backed diaper, because I only need to get a couple of hours out of it, and, they're less obvious under lightweight athletic materials, and no crinkling while I'm on the treadmill. 

But in terms of what I like to wear, if it's just my wife and I, no guests expected and the kids are out, then the bigger, the better. I don't double diaper, though, other, as it would be extremely rare for me to be able to spend 24+ hours in one enormous diaper set, which is what I estimate I would get if I put on two premium diapers. 

• Like 2

For me, it all depends on where I am . At home, I am always in a very thick, heavy diaper because I can be in them for 12+ hours and not have to worry about anything. At the same time, a heavy, super thick diaper would make it practically impossible for me to hide my diapers. It would be even near impossible for me to wear pants, skirts, onesies or dresses. Which would make me waddle around the house to the point where I am crawling on all fours. Now when I am away from the house, I still have my diapers thick enough to make sure I don't need a diaper change until I get back home

But in terms of being diapered, I am always in a thick diaper and never in a thin one because I would leak and would need to be changed constantly.

• Like 2

The thing about thick diapers is that they're the most babyish. And that's why I'd choose those for indoors. Outdoors, definitely a slim one. 

• Like 2

I like a big, thick, crinkly, diaper on my bottom at home, AND out in public. I don't care who sees or KNOWS!?? To tell ya the truth, I get thrill out of being noticed and spotted. It makes me feel like such a baby. Then again, I'm in a wheelchair, so it's NOT like they could spot me that easily. But it's fun to think about. LOL!?????????

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I like a big, thick, crinkly, diaper on my bottom at home, AND out in public. I don't care who sees or KNOWS!?? To tell ya the truth, I get thrill out of being noticed and spotted. It makes me feel like such a baby. Then again, I'm in a wheelchair, so it's NOT like they could spot me that easily. But it's fun to think about. LOL!?????????

Except for your brother when he visits!  LOL!  I didn't know you were in a wheelchair?

• Like 1

At home I love to wear super thick diapers, even when they're dry so that when I wet and mess I'll barely move and have to waddle or crawl around.

• Like 1
On 1/18/2018 at 10:25 PM, Purpletiger96 said:

When it comes to diapers, i prefer them as thick and as crinkly as possible

Be proud and feel the crinkle! Let them know how big your balls really are by the sound of your diaper!!! My mommy told me to wear plastic pants at all times to help muffle the noise. I always listen to my mommy!!!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Except for your brother when he visits!  LOL!  I didn't know you were in a wheelchair?

That's because I don't like to talk about it very much. It's like the BLACK SHEEP of my life. I DON'T want to acknowledge it, or deal with it. It's taken a LOT from me and my life. The disability I mean. And I didn't want you guys to look me differently, which is why I didn't mention it for so long.?????

29 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's because I don't like to talk about it very much. It's like the BLACK SHEEP of my life. I DON'T want to acknowledge it, or deal with it. It's taken a LOT from me and my life. The disability I mean. And I didn't want you guys to look me differently, which is why I didn't mention it for so long.?????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I want to say that regardless of what happens that I would absolutely positively never ever ever look at you differently because of your disability. Your disability is a part of what you deal with and is a part of you, just like my dad once told me that my wheelchair, my crutches, my Walker, my braces or whatever I use is a part of me and I am fully responsible to make sure that that equipment is taken care of.

My feeling is that what you have to do is to come to a realization that you have a disability. This does not necessarily mean that the disability has you. In order for you to do your best you give it 110%: you do the very best you can in anything and everything you do, and if your best is what you think is your best, and that should be what you strive for. All my life, people were telling me that if I tried real hard and I worked hard that I could get somewhere. People would say that I would make my mark on the wall, and everybody that helped me through my life would sometimes erase the mark from the wall, but I am still here fighting for everything I'm worth, and I've proven to many people that I can do what I set my mind to, and you are no different Sir. It does not matter whether you sit on four legs in a regular chair, are you sit on 4 or six wheels. You look at the person that sits within the chair or within the device that you use, your wheelchair or any other assistive device is simply a assistive device and nothing more. Wheelchairs help others with mobility issues, and also help with positioning and possible skeletal issues as well. Do not feel guilty because you use a wheelchair: do not worry so much about it because as long as you give your best and do what you think is your best, no one we'll expect anymore out of you. 

CP can be hard to deal with sometimes: sometimes it can hurt your legs your arms your shoulders whatever. However, never sell yourself short, because you can do it, as my grandparents once said it might take you longer to do something but you can do it. I would not be sitting here with two college degrees if I were to think that I was unable to do it, and then give up on my dream: all my life I have been wanting to do something that means a lot to me, and having 2 degrees is the way that makes me feel like I have accomplished something in life. One of the second most important times of my life was when my brother James was born: it makes me happy to see him be the man he wants to be, the father that he is, and the stepfather he is. When people look at me, they don't see a guy in a wheelchair, they see a guy that knows what he's doing, that's confident, that knows where he wants to go and how he wants to get there. Do not let anyone else derail you from what it is you want to do in life: you are only 27, you have a lot of life to live, and if for some reason you need assistance to make your life better, then I would take the assistance.

I know that it's hard sometimes because if you have people helping you, it can be a drag. There are also times that myself I don't feel like getting up and doing something, but I try to force myself when I know that it is good for me. Many many times I felt like giving up, but I don't because if I give up then somebody that thinks I can't do it wins Colin if I try something and I can't figure it out, it might be something that I have to put off for the moment, but I am a guy that does not give up without a hell of a lot of reason. Just because you have cerebral palsy does not mean you cannot function: you can function to the highest possible level that you can function, and that is what you should try to do function to your best do your best, and if you do that you will feel better!

Take care of yourself and remember: do not Give up! You can do anything you put your mind to! These are words that everyone in my family have told me for the last 30 years and they are right. All you have to do is do your best and live your life to the fullest extent possible, and if you can do that then you're doing well.

Brian

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Depending on wear i am working better dry or criklz

day off and need to go out same and a booster or two diapers so I waddle a little 

round Friends or home thicker the better but I have to waddle when dry 

drinking big boy drinks round friends normally by the time I go I can barely walk home the and need to put terries on if I not wearing them