LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

preference on thickness

How thick do you like your diapers?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. how thick would you like your diapers to be?

• I like my diapers to be slim.
    • I like my diapers thick, but still able to walk like normal.
    • I like my diapers thick enough to make me waddle a bit.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i waddle like a toddler.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i could waddle, but only barely.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i could only crawl if i wanted to get anywhere.
  2. 2. In public

• I prefer a slim diaper so no one notices.
    • I prefer a semi thick diaper, no one will know after all.
    • Give me the thickest diaper ya got. I'll waddle with pride

At night for me is normally a cloth diaper that results in noticeably different walking for me but isn't that noticeable to others, in the day m3/m4/s4 abena or when money permits abu space or preschool i fell extremely comfortable in 

• 1 year later...

I wear thinner diapers while I am out and about to keep them very concealed. I really don't want the whole world to know that I am wearing a diaper. At home, I wear a thicker diaper because I am not concerned about someone noticing I am wearing because I live alone. 

With the cloth diaper technology we have today, unless you like the feel of a really thick diaper, there's no reason to go overboard. I use diaper flannel flats with homemade Zorb soaker panels and a terry cloth booster in the back to wick up the extra moisture so I'm not sitting in a puddle. I can go about two to four hours before I have to change. (Poopy diapers get changed immediately, though). I don't wear diapers away from home, although I do walk between Mom's house and my house during the day while wearing.

Preferences and reality don't coincide so my vote for thickness may not be realistic, but it's what I'd truly prefer. If I were financially independent I'd be so thickly diapered that it would be hard to miss :D but I wouldn't be pushy about it in other visible ways. I've no desire to offend or shock anyone but I despise what is seen as "normality" in society and I like making people think for themselves instead of feeling obligated to comply with what others want them to be like. In reality I'm far more practical so I aim to be discreet simply because that's an easier path to travel on B)

Bettypooh

I’m not that into suuuper thick diapers, but absorbency is important to me. Something like forsite am/pm, ABU Simple (haven’t tried the ultra yet), or Abena M4 are what I would consider thick enough, and what I prefer to wear around home.

In public, I find something like Molicares or Tena Active Fit Maxis to be the perfect balance of absorbency & discretion : )

I like Abena because they offer 5 different thicknesses.

M2 is my go-to at hoepme on weekdays and most nights.

M3 is my go-to if I’ll be home for awhile, or out but I can wear something baggy.

M0 or M1 is my diaper of choice in the summer.

On 7/17/2017 at 5:31 AM, Little Christine said:

I do not wear in public. I can lay off the things MOST OF THE TIME and do not feel the need to always be in them, and the poll did not include provisions for that. It is like fapping around other people.

That's a heck of a thing to say for incontinent people, or even those psychologically dependent (autists, anxiety). So everytime I wear in public it is like masturbating. Got it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I dont like to use single diaper because I been let down in public places before I much rather be thickly padded I double diapered at very minimum max if out and about is triple padding notice that the more you wear diapers the easier it is to accept when around others 20191216_082415.jpg20191124_200630.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Somehow I missed this survey when it started. Sorry about that.

Let me explain that I am profoundly urinary incontinent. I use AB play as a coping strategy so I can at least have some fun with diapers I wear 24/7.

Because of my medical condition, when I am awake I rarely wear the same diapers as long as 6 hours, even when playing as an AB.

When I am sleeping at home I wear a diapers with 8 hour capacity. Those are gauze/Birdseye sets covered by pull-on thin vinyl panties. The diapers consists of a 33" square 2-ply gauze kite folded to fit me. Inside that I use 1, 2 or 3 Gerber Birdseye infant prefolds as soakers. The kite-fold is held by pins.

When I am playing as an AB I wear similar gauze/Birdseye pinned diaper sets. I have found that disposables do not put me in my AB mood.

Most of the time when I am away from home I am in my responsible adult mode, so I wear the most discreet disposable possible. Since they reached the market in early 2014 my usual diaper is a GoodNites Tru-Fit Girls L/XL. Those consist of a washable, re-usable stretchy panty with a waterproof pocket and disposable insert able liners without a waterproof layer, so they are biodegradable. I can slide Tru-Fit down to poop or even pee into a toilet. I can change the insert without undressing. Wearing Tru-Fit does not put me in my AB mood.

On 9/16/2017 at 1:16 PM, Kif said:

I love when I can have my diapers nice and thick, but not so much that I cannot close my legs; it's a bit uncomfortable that way.

...I'll second that!!! I sleep with two nighttime gauze cloth diapers and they're the perfect thickness for me. Did try three nighttime diapers and it was so thick my inner thighs were sore, LOL. During the day going out to movies & restaurants I'll wear one nighttime under loose fitting jeans. It's hardly noticeable.

• 3 weeks later...

When at home and overnight I like really thick diapers, they really help me feel little and secure and reinforce that I'm a baby, which I love. Out in public I haven't worn much yet, but I want to work up to a balance between thickness and subtlety - I don't wanna get found out but I wanna know it's there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 10:43 AM, stevewet said:

I like a nice thick nappy. I don't feel dressed without the bulk between my legs now.

I’m the same. I use to wear more discreet protection during the daytime but I was always worrying about leaking or had the hassle of public changes and carrying nappies with me. Now I wear thick nappies all the time, usually betterdry and it just feels weird without them

I love to be discreet but these days, I cannot make a whole day on a single diaper.  I usually pack a second for a lunch time change, or go thick and deal with it.  There are days when I feel like everyone is looking at me, but no one has ever said a word.  A Mega Max or Barnyard with a NS Medium/Large booster and usually a cloth insert - over which I do a shaping medium type panty.  This is covered with a plastic panty and a onesie.  I like 511 pants to cover it up as they shed liquids and have a large crotch space.  It gets bulky for sure, but if I am not 100% sure I can change and not flaunt my issues around co-workers, I rather go thicker and leave my shirt tail out than take a chance.

• Cloth diapers do something that throw-aways do not. Being thick all over, meaning not just between the legs but also the front, back and sides, they make the chastity area feel swaddled and good quality rubber panteis add to it be feeling "close". You KNOW you are in diapers with no question
  • 2 weeks later...