LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

preference on thickness

How thick do you like your diapers?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. how thick would you like your diapers to be?

• I like my diapers to be slim.
    • I like my diapers thick, but still able to walk like normal.
    • I like my diapers thick enough to make me waddle a bit.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i waddle like a toddler.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i could waddle, but only barely.
    • I would like my diapers so thick that i could only crawl if i wanted to get anywhere.
  2. 2. In public

• I prefer a slim diaper so no one notices.
    • I prefer a semi thick diaper, no one will know after all.
    • Give me the thickest diaper ya got. I'll waddle with pride

When i'm home there's no better feeling than a nice thick diapers between my legs. I love after wetting it how it makes me spread my legs apart so there is a little bit of waddle in my walk. out in public I wear a discrete diaper ( ATN) with booster pad, plenty of protection but not bulky

While out and about in public I don't really mind wearing a diaper where the outlines are somewhat noticeable to anyone who actually cares to look at my bottom. At home however, I like to go thick as I quite enjoy the waddling aspect to wearing around the apartment:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

Edited by JonBoi65
spelling

Thank you for putting up a poll that I could not take part in. Not all of us are addicts

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Thank you for putting up a poll that I could not take part in. Not all of us are addicts

How can you not take part in this poll? Its just asking how thick you would like your diapers, and how thick you would be willing to wear in public, you dont have to be addicted to like a diaper that would make you waddle after all.

• Like 2

I do not wear in public. I can lay off the things MOST OF THE TIME and do not feel the need to always be in them, and the poll did not include provisions for that. It is like fapping around other people.

• Confused 1
7 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

I do not wear in public. I can lay off the things MOST OF THE TIME and do not feel the need to always be in them, and the poll did not include provisions for that.

Im sorry that i didnt think of every possible outcome, this is just my first official post, but i wasnt thinking of it as an all the time cenario, just when ever some one does wear in public,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer semi-thick diapers both in public and at home. When I was starting with diapers I liked much more slim diapers, but to be honest the reason for that may be that I just simply hated them and I didn't want to use them at all so I subconsciously used to pick those that are thinnest. Now after some years and trying out most of the diapers brand I tried very thick ones and semi thick ones additionally and even though I liked the warmness and delicacy that thick diapers provided I found the biggest comfort in semi-thick diapers and for two years already I'm using only semi-thick diapers, both in public and at home. They are not visible at all in public, basically they look perfect to my jeans and my build so there is nothing suspicious even when people would stare closely below my waist :)

4 hours ago, Kif said:

I love when I can have my diapers nice and thick, but not so much that I cannot close my legs; it's a bit uncomfortable that way.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer a rather thick diaper. In general I wear a disposable diaper with a cloth diaper over the disposable to absorb leaks while sleeping on my side. This is my night time combo. During the day I wear something similar but use a single layer cloth baby diaper to absorb potential leaks if I fall behind with changing.

• 3 months later...