LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey was shocked what Sarah sAid. She grabbed Sarah out the pool and tugged her diaper down and started to spank her.
" you don't use naughty word. Now when we get back to the house your going to suck on soap "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey let Sarah suck the soap for about ten minutes then went over to her. " now Sarah before you rinse your mouth tell me what you did wrong " Hailey said softly.

Hailey waited for sorry to rinse her mouth.
" no honey you wear diapers 24/7 " Hailey said. She brought Sarah out to the living room. Hailey got a new diaper.

Sarah squirmed a little more and finally she stopped and started to sob, she covered her face with her hands as her diaper expanded

"Oh...."

She sobbed through her fingers as she spread her legs and grunted slightly

Soon she had finished

Sarah sobbed and blushed, she felt so embarrassed to have just messed herself in front of Hailey

Hailey didn't seem bothered by the mess or the smell as she cleaned Sarah carefully

Sarah was still blushing as she sat up

"Thankyou mommy"

She waited and wondered if she'd still have to say sorry to Heather for her outburst and hoped she hadn't heard Hailey spanking her

Sarah slowly waddled her way over to Heather, the diaper crinkling loudly

"A..Aunty H..Heather, I'm sorry I said a bad word" Sarah felt tears filling her eyes as she said it

Sarah nodded and crinkled over to where the baby toys had been left, she picked up the doll but didn't play with it. She was too busy worrying about school, Hailey had said she had to wear diapers and call her mommy all the time but surely she didn't mean at school.

She looked and wondered if she should ask but didn't have the courage to ask her