LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah blushed and nodded slowly, unsure if she should answer or not.

She wondered if this was a trick and Hailey's gang would walk in any minute or if Hailey was seriously trying to help her, but she seemed genuinely serous about helping so Sarah relaxed a little

Hailey smiled and laid Sarah on the changing table. " aww your diaper is so wet. " she giggled. The untapped her diaper and wiped Sarah. She got a new diaper and slid it under her bottom then sprinkled powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah was embarrased having Hailey see her almost naked but was more embarrased that she'd seen her wet, she blushed as she was wiped especially when Hailey's fingers brushed her pubic hair, as she laid on the table she wondered what else Hailey had planned.

"Where..where's my bag?"

Hailey finished diapering Sarah and sat her up. " your bag is in my room. But you won't be needing it. Right now you can go play with your toys " Hailey said setting Sarah on the floor.

Sarah picked up the doll, she didnt want to play with it but knew Hailey was watching her so she bounced it up and down and few times before picking up the teaset and pretending to play with it"

Heather walked in first and saw Sarah run and hide she giggled.

Hailey walked in and didn't see Sarah. " Sarah honey mommy wants you to meet some one "

" oh honey this is part of your confidence boost getting comfortable around other people. And heather here is great with kids and going to help you " Hailey explained.

Heather walked over to Sarah with a box." I bought you a present " she said in the box was a stuffed rabbit.

" for now on its aunt heather " heather explained. Hailey and heather walked over to the closet to pick an outfit for Sarah.
" Sarah were going down to my pool house soon " Hailey told her.

Hailey walked over to Sarah and dressed her down to her diaper and replaced it a swim diaper. Then Hailey got a cute two piece ruffles pink bathing suit and put it on Sarah. " you look absolutely adorable " both girls said. Soon they were on there way to Hailey pool.

" well you look cute " Hailey said. When they got to the pool Hailey stripped to her bathing suit and heather did the same.

Heather went and got a tube and started to float on it.
While Hailey put sunscreen on Sarah.

Sarah was thirsty but that wasn't the issue, she did take the bottle and after checking no one was watching or secretly filming her she started to suck it slowly, trying to find the best way of drinking

Sarah finished the bottle and jumped into the water.

She surfaced and gasped as she hit the water caused her to wet her swim diaper, she blushed a little but didn't say anything and just swam round a little

Hailey smiled and swam around the water alittle while.

Heather played with Sarah splashing her lightly.
" oh Hailey we should go out to dinner tonight. " heather said.
" now we're staying in I don't want Sarah out in public yet "