LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah gasped as she was shown round the house

"This place is amazing, the rooms are huge must be hard to clean this place!"

Hailey led them to her bedroom "You could fit my bedroom in here about 4 times!"

Hailey smiled at how surprised Sarah was. " aww your funny we have maids. And actually instead of pizza we can ask my chef to make food " Hailey said laughing at Sarah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" yeah " Hailey said. She walked over to her closet and got a mirror out.
" so first you going to take this marker and write positives things about yourself on the mirror " Hailey said Handing Sarah a markers she started to do the same thing on her mirror.

Sarah sat staring into the mirror, she had no idea what to write on it, Hailey seemed to be able to write plenty of things.

In the end all she had on her mirror was the words 'caring, trusting and honest"

Hailey frowned. " okay maybe we should get some food then try it again " Hailey said leading Sarah to the kitchen. Hailey needed to get her plan in action so she put sleeping pills in Sarah drink without her knowing.
" here some ice tea " Hailey said.

Sarah began to yawn

"Well that makes sense"

She put her head on the table "I feel really tired, sorry Hailey, ill just rest my eyes"

She closed her eyes and was sleeping almost right away

Hailey smiled seeing the medicine work. " okay honey you sleep " Hailey said. She carries Sarah upstairs to he nursery Hailey secretly built in her closet. She dressed Sarah in a thick diaper and a purple onsie. Then laid her in the crib with a pacifier and teddy bear.

Sarah woke a few hours later, she felt groggy and unsure where she was. All she knew was she felt wet padding between her legs.

She gasped as she remembered she was at Hailey's, confused and upset she thought she had gone to bed and wet her goodnight, as she came to she opened her eyes and saw bars all around her and a pacifier in her mouth, she spit it out and sat up.

"What the hell?"

Hailey was sitting in the rocking chair watching Sarah sleep. When she woke up she walked over to Sarah.

" Sarah before you freak out let me explain. This for the both of us. One to help you with your confidence and to help you not be so lonely " Hailey explained to Sarah.

"How is me being in a crib like a baby going to help my confidence?"

Sarah squirmed, she hadn't realised she was in a diaper instead of her goodnight, nor had she known that Hailey had been through her bag

" well I'm going to re raise you for the next thirty days. If you can live as a baby for that long. When your mom gets back you will be totally different. But you have to trust me I promise. I have some rules for you that you need follows " Hailey explained to Sarah hoping she would undeestandZ

Hailey smiled . " let's go over the rules.
Rule one you are a baby and you are suppose to act like baby's
Rule two. You are two call me mommy.
Rule three you need to wear diapers 24/7 " Hailey explained.