LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

" that's what mommy do " Hailey said. Hailey put Sarah in the cart. She realized Sarah didn't eat lunch.
" oh honey let's get you a snack " Hailey said hoping that would hold her over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey gave Sarah the biscuits she wanted. " no soda you will never go to bed " Hailey said. She gave Sarah a bottle.
" okay honey mommy might need to take you to the doctors " Hailey said as she continue to shop.

Hailey put things in the cart.
" maybe Sarah let's just see how you behavior " Hailey said As they went to the check out line after shopping for awhile.

Sarah nodded and finished her bottle, twirling her hair in her fingers.

She hadn't done that in ages, she usually did it when she was relaxed and wasn't worried about anything.

"Do you think daddy will like the trophy?"

Hailey paid for the grocery and brought Sarah out to the car.
" of course honey daddy will love the gift you got him " hailey said. She put Sarah in her car seat.

" does your head still hurt. " Hailey ask.

Hailey put the bags in the car.
" no honey your not a bother " Hailey said as she got in the car. She drove back to the house and got Sarah out the car.
" go find daddy he's in the game room. " Hailey told Sarah bringing in the grocery.

Dylan hugged Sarah really tight.
" no honey I'm not saying that I really love it. It's really special to me " he said hugging tighter. He stopped after a couple minutes.
" Sarah do you not like your crib? " he asked.

" well me and mommy want to move to our own place. But mommy and I need our own space. So maybe you can start sleeping in your nursery when we move " Dylan suggested. He loved Sarah to pieces but the need personal time between them.

Dylan felt bad now. He didn't mean to make Sarah sad.
" no you didn't get in the way. How about you try it out and if you don't like it you can stay in mommy room " Dylan said.

"I'll try it daddy, I'll stay in my nursery now...can I have cuddles before bed first?"

Sarah noticed Dylan's face

"Don't feel bad daddy, i guess I have been a bit clingy. I just don't want you and mommy telling me you don't want me anymore so I wanted to spend as much time with mommy as I could"

Dylan cuddle Sarah. " oh don't think that we will never give you up. We love you way to much. To do that for you. I know hailey and she's not going to let you go especially since she can't have children" Dylan said. He didn't mean to say the last part it just came out like that. He felt bad now Hailey didn't want Sarah to know yet.

Sarah gasped, was this the reason she wanted to start this little family?

"Hailey can't have children? What's wrong? Why didn't she tell me? I'll not say anything though, I don't want to upset her"

Dylan face went red. He wasn't suppose to tell Sarah. " oh many I messed up now. But mine as well finish. If Hailey has children she could end up dieing "Dylan explained. He felt so bad but her need to tell Sarah.

Dylan cuddle Sarah really tight.
" i know it's so sad, that's why we love you so much and want you to be our baby forever " Dylan explained to says.