LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey was very popular girl at school. Everyone loved her. She was just perfect. The perfect height hair and everything. She just started a new club for the weaker girls in school. Called fresh meat. Her plan was to embrass them and treat them like little kids. But she waited for an hour for people to show up. Not anyone did. When she was just about to pack up and leave a girl walked in. This was ironic because she thought everyone would come.

"Hi, I'm Sarah, um..I don't know if I'm in the right place"

Sarah was 16, she had brown hair and green eyes. She was short for her age and sometimes got mistaken for someone much younger. Sarah wasn't confident with others and was quite shy, she did do well in class leading others to say she was a teachers pet

Hailey looked at the girl. She never seen her before or maybe she did. " well yes you are in the right place. Just your only the person that showed up. I'm Hailey. And this a club to help kids gain confidence" Hailey said. The last part was a lye Hailey had other ideas for this girl. She looked like a child and Hailey always wanted kids. Her parents didn't care what she did because they were on business all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yeh, I, I..um..do have confidence issues, I'm not sure why, but I thought it best to come but I kind of expected more of us and more of you guys running the club, I mean, how can I gain confidence if I'm the only one here?"

Sarah blushed a little, she knew what the cause of her lack of self confidence was but she wasn't going to admit to Hailey that she still wet the bed sometimes.

" well honey i thought more people would come. And my other friend sports and things to do. So it's just me and you. I can definitely help you. But let's go to house my house. It might better if you spent the night so call your mom and ask " Hailey explained to Sarah as she cleaned up.

" well it's Friday night. So you can do your homework Monday. " Hailey explained as she got her purse. " I cancelled all my plans tonight so you have to some and we can order food " Hailey said trying to convince Sarah.

Sarah's low confidence wouldn't let her stand her ground and say no to Hailey so she nodded and hoped she could just stay awake and not risk peeing.

"Ok, I.I just need to phone my mom"

She took her phone out and dialled, hoping her mom would say no

"Hi Mom, its me, Ive been invited to stay over at someone's house tonight and I said I had to check with you.."

Hailey smiled and finished packing up her stuff and waited for Sarah to finish with her mom.

Sarah mom picked up the phone.
" okay honey do you think you need a goodnight for tonight. And don't forget I'm going out of town for the next month for business " Sarah mom said. Her mom was a business women who traveled slots

Sarah looked at Hailey when her mom mentioned the Goodnight but was glad she didn't seem to hear

"N..no mom i'll be fine...I just needed to phone to see if it was ok, are you sure you don't want me home as youre away for a month?"

Sarah was clutching at straws hoping her mom wouldn't want her staying over but knew she'd be happy she was invited to stay over

Hailey looked over at Sarah and smiled.

" no honey have a fun night with your friends. Before I leave I will stop by to say good bye to you. I'm happy you got to go over.
And are you sure you don't want a goodnight. " Sarah mom said.

Sarah looked at Hailey and smiled weekly, if she wet then it would be embarrassing but if her mom brought a goodnight over then it could save her any embarrassment if she was careful

"Um..ok, mom could you drop off some clothes for tomorrow and yes..please bring one of those too, just in case"

Hailey didn't seem to know what she was talking about so Sarah sighed and put the phone down

"Mom said its fine"

" okay Sarah I will see you later. " Sarah mom said.

Hailey smiled " okay I'm just about ready. Do you need to go to your house and get clothes?" Hailey asked. She started to walk out the door and go to her car.

"Its ok, mom is going out of town so shes gonna drop them off on her way. If you don't mind that is?"

Sarah was a little intimidated by Hailey and didn't want to mess up the chance to be seen with the most popular girl in school

" no that's fine. " Hailey said. She put the box in the car then got in the driver seat.
" how long is your mom going away for ? " Hailey asked. Her plan might actually work out well now.

"Shes away for a month with work, Its no big deal, shes been away before so.its nice, quiet at home and I get to watch what I want on tv without her complaining"

Sarah felt more relaxed as she got into the passenger seat

Hailey listened to Sarah.
" that sounds like my parents there never home. I'm alway there by self. And mom sent my sister to broading school for awhile. So not even my sister there " Hailey said. She was actually really lonely.

"I'm an only child, so its just me and mom, dad left just after I was born so.."

Sarah felt herself tear up a little but quickly wiped them away

"Truth is I don't see mom that much, she has 2 jobs to go to so we can pay the rent and bills and stuff"

" i know how you feel it's so lonely. Only time I'm not only is when I'm with my friends " Hailey said she saw Sarah tear up. Aawww she sensitive just like a really kid.
" yea same with me and mom and dad say there job more important "

"Don't you wonder why they had kids in the first place if their not going to spend time with them, I understand with mom, if dad had been around then he would be working so id see both of them, Dad doesn't know I exist I don't think"

She looked out the window as Hailey drove to hers

" yea I ask myself that all the time. It's just I don't know why they work all the time. I just wish we could spend more time with each other " Hailey said. Soon she pulled up to her house.

" yeah my mom an important bussiness person and my dad is a doctor who travels a lot " Hailey said then got out the car.

Sarah mom got out the car and handed Sarah her bag.
" okay honey I will see when I get back. I love you and call me if you need anything. And you know that grandma is always home to " Sarah mom said hugging her before she left in the car.

Hailey waited for Sarah to be done. " okay let's go in the house then figure out dinnerZ then we can start" Hailey said opening the door. They walked into a big living room.