LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

“ we’re going to eat it in the mall “ Hailey said pushing the stroller to the table. She got a high chair and put Sarah in it while Dylan went to get the pizza. 

“ Sarah mommy can tell your not happy about getting potty trained why “ Hailey ask. 

Sarah sat in the highchair and looked at the tray

”I’m worried that I’ll get potty trained and then you’ll want me to leave after that, or I could fail to potty train then you and daddy would be cross and not want me around cos I didn’t do as you wanted, I’m sorry”

She felt her eyes fill with tears

“ oh honey we would never want you to leave sweetie. Me and daddy will. It get cross with you if have any accidents. We just think it’s time for to move up a little in potty training that’s all. You will always wear pull ups “ Hailey said kissing Sarah head .

Sarah nodded and tried to give her mommy a smile.

She looked and tried to spot her daddy in the queue for ordering the pizza and wondered what toppings he had picked as she was kind of a fussy eater when pizza was involved

Sarah smiled as the pizza was brought over, she looked at the toppings and frowned seeing the peppers. 

When mommy had cut it up she sat and started to pick the peppers off the top of the pizza and put them on the table at the side of her plate

Sarah finished picking the peppers off her pizza and started to eat, her hands were covered with sauce but she didn’t mind.

”I’ll stay with a babysitter if that’s ok, last time I went to daddy’s game I was really tired and fell asleep. It’s easier to just stay home and sleep I think”

“ I know that’s why daddy asked he knew you get tired “ Dylan said. He tried to call the sitter but had no luck. 

“ well  I can’t get a hold of Megan “ Dylan said. 

Hailey sighed. “ I’ll just bring her stroller she can sleep in that “ Hailey said wiping Sarah hands off. 

• 1 month later...

Sarah nodded, she knew she would get bored and tired at the game but without a baby sitter knew that she had no choice.

Hopefully it wouldn’t be too long and her mommy would still give her a night time feeding before putting her down for bed after they get home

Sarah nodded and frowned, she didn’t really want to have a potty chart but she wanted to be good for her mommy and daddy. 

“Mommy, will I still get to feed at night even if I’m potty training?”

Sarah looked at the tv and watched Doc Mcstuffins, it wasn’t her favourite show but she wondered if her mommy would let her watch Sofia the first afterwards.

As she watched the tv she kept peeking over to see what her potty chart looked like before looking back at the tv.

As the show ended she felt her diaper growing wet and warm as she wet herself without knowing and wondered how hard potty training could be this time round 

Hailey finished the chart. It said Sarah potty chart. It had days of the eeek then a place you could put a sticker on it everytime Sarah went or had an accident. Hailey is started to build Sarah potty for her. 

Sarah focused on the tv as Doc Mcstuffins went off and Sofia the first started.

She started to giggle and sing along, she had seen this episode many times but loved the music.

”Mommy, am I a princess like Sofia? Can I go and meet her and have a sleepover one day with her?”

Hailey smiled at Sarah. “ yes you are princess sweetie. Maybe one day you will be able to meet her “ Hailey said.   She  finished the potty chart. 

“ okay baby we have to get you ready for daddy game. I’ll bring your tablet so you can play on it “ Hailey said taking sarah out her swing.

• 10 months later...

Sarah smiled

”mommy, can I have a feed please? I really like feeding mommy. And do I REALLY have to potty train, what...what if I refuse?”

Sarah couldn’t believe she was saying this. She had grown to love the security of her diaper and wasn’t sure she wanted to give them up.