LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Dylan wasn't a big fan of chocolate so he thought they were good.
The door bell rang as everyone was eating. Hailey got up and answered it. " hey heather did come to get Sarah today " Hailey asked.
" yup I did " she said. She would in the kitchen. " hi baby auntie missed you"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather was happy that Sarah was so excited to see her. " you forgot how could you forgot me your favorite aunt. " Heather said.
Hailey got a wipe and wiped Sarah off before she went to go hug heather. " of course honey let just get you shoes on " Hailey said.

HAiley went off to get Sarah shoes. Heather hugged Sarah too. " well I have something planned for us but after we can go to the mall to get daddy something " Heather explain. Hailey got Sarah shoes and put them on her feet. She also gave heather Sarah diaper bag.
" okay you be a good girl for heather and listen to her " Hailey said to Sarah.

Hailey laughed and gave Sarah a hug and a kiss. Both Dylan and Hailey said goodbye.
Heather took Sarah to her car and buckled her in.
" okay first we're going to the mall so you can get a new swim suit and your daddy a present. Then to a water park " Heather explained there say as she started to drive.

Heather was about to say how good Sarah was being until she swore. " Sarah that was very naughty now when we get back to your house you will suck on some soap" heather said turned the car around to get Sarah purse and to punish her.

Heather felt bad but if she let Sarah off she would do it again.
" no you need to not use naughty words "heather said. She pulled into the parking a lot and brought Sarah inside to the house.
Hailey was surprised they were back so early. " what happened " Hailey asked.
" little miss Sarah bear used a naughty word " heather said.

Hailey was disappointed in Sarah.
" no aunt heather will punish. You told me you would be a good girl, now after she does you can go in your crib for alittle while " Hailey said. Heather took Sarah to the bathroom and got the soap ready then put it in her mouth.
" I'm sorry but you need not to say bad words. "

Hailey was disappointed in Sarah.
" no aunt heather will punish. You told me you would be a good girl, now after she does you can go in your crib for alittle while " Hailey said. Heather took Sarah to the bathroom and got the soap ready then put it in her mouth.
" I'm sorry but you need not to say bad words. "

Sarah has tears running down her face as she sucked on the soap, she had let herself down, she had let Aunt Heather down but the look of disappointment from her mommy was a look that would haunt her.

Heather let Sarah suck on the soap for 5 minutes. " okay go rinse your mouth then go find mommy " heather explained.
Hailey was waiting for Sarah to come downstairs.

Hailey looked at Sarah. " Sarah I'm very disappointed in you right now I told you to be a good girl and you didn't. I don't think you deserve to have a fun with aunt Heather. " Hailey explained to Sarah in a stern tone.
Dylan and heather just watched.

" I know but that was the second naughty word today. You said a naughty word this morning. So I don't believe it was an accident. " Hailey said to Sarah.

Hailey thought about it.
" after you take a nap aunt heather can take you to get daddy a gift. " Hailey said picking Sarah up and bringing Her up too her crib.

Sarah held onto Hailey as she took her to her crib

"Are you mad mommy? Do you still love me?"

Sarah couldn't help but let a few tears roll down her face as she lay in her crib and held her teddy