LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Help!

Hello, guys! I really really need help with a big issue i have!

Im from Norway, but im going to Florida for vacation and i need to get myself some good diapers when im there cause i refuse to go through the embarassment if they check my baggage.

Here home, i have two favorites diapers

Hey bud! The stores around like CVS Walgreen's etc suck not a great place to find diapers. Your better off searching for real medical stores around Florida andbsee what they carry. Most likely tranquility tena stuff like that. Just out of curiosity what kind of diapers can you get in Norway?

30 minutes ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Hey bud! The stores around like CVS Walgreen's etc suck not a great place to find diapers. Your better off searching for real medical stores around Florida andbsee what they carry. Most likely tranquility tena stuff like that. Just out of curiosity what kind of diapers can you get in Norway?

Okay, thanks! We have Tena, attends, abri form/abena mostly.. Or i order online.

But i think i want to go for attends in america.. Thing is that the products are different in america, than in norway/europe. In norway/europe we have 1 type of diaper, for example with tapes. But u can choose the absorbency level and size for that type of diaper. But in america there are like 4-5 different types of tape diapers.. Thats why im so confused.

But a question you maybe can answer, whats the difference between overnight diapers and regular? And what is a poly brief? xD Thanks!

But tranquility might also be an option, is it recommended?

On 16.7.2017 at 3:28 AM, YeOldeDiapers said:

I just brought a couple of cases of Attends Slip Regular 10 home with me from a trip... Sadly, I don't think these can be had in the US. They make a great daytime diaper, though. This is why I made sure to bring enough home to last a while.

Anyway, I travel a lot. I look up and find sources for padding often before I make a trip. There are some good sources for diapers in the US, especially AB/DL styled diapers. I'll list them below.

I just bought a case of the Wellness Briefs to see if they will make a suitable replacement for the Attends, once I run out; but I haven't tried any of them yet to know for certain. They do look good, however. I also like the NorthShore Supreme Briefs. I used these for years, but only recently stopped as I started having a mild skin reaction to them. I still recommend them, I think it is just my oversensitive skin.

All of these companies ship discretely. When I travel, I often order what I need (plus some extra, especially if I want to bring some home). When I place my orders, I order directly to the hotel(s) where I am booked; then I call the hotel to advise them of any packages coming. I've never had an issue, not even once, in over ten years.

AB/DL Diaper Companies (there are more, too; but these are the ones I know off hand)

AB/DL aware diaper companies (though products are not AB/DL styled)

My personal favorite is presently the Dry 24/7 for nighttime. I very rarely have any leaks, and I wet an awful lot while sleeping - by morning, they are usually saturated front to back. For days, as above, it is the Attends Regular Slip 10; but these are the European version. The US version is horrible when it comes to capacity. I am also not a huge fan of Tranquilty briefs. Frankly, none of the legacy brands in the US are very good. Depends, Attends, First Quality, Tranquility, generic store brand, etc. are not designed for prolonged capacities.

Hope this helps you some. When will you be around? I make a few trips to Orlando, it would be nice to meet up if fate allows.

Thank you so much for a detailed reply! :D