LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah loved her daughter and husband very much, even though he had to work a lot of the time. Sarah worked as well, but was always home before Macy and left after her, so nobody really noticed she was gone. Her husband had talked her into letting a foreign exchange student stay with them for a while, without asking Macy first.

She arrived at the airport and looked at the picture of the girl, hoping she'd recognize her.

Three girls came along at study hall, and sat down near Macy.

"Did you get our homework done?" the leader asked.

Macy sighed and closed her book. She learned the hard way a long time ago that she had to do other people's homework before her own. She handed over the three different piles of paper, each held together by a plastic clip. "Here. And I made sure that the essay doesn't sound too good. Just like you asked."

Sarah smiled at the girl, offering to take her bags. She saw the girl's wet pants and immediately recognized what was wrong, having experience with potty accidents when Macy was younger.

Sayuri looked at her helplessly.

"I don't know where I can do it," she said carefully trying to remember every word needed to make herself understood.

"There's a bathroom just over there. If you hold your bag in front of your pants, nobody will be able to tell that there's anything wrong. And there's no need to apologize. It's hard being in a strange country with nothing familiar around. And the plane bathrooms can be rather awful." Sarah said kindly, walking with Sayuri to the bathroom.

"You're welcome honey. I know you couldn't have been comfortable. And we're glad to have you here with us." Sarah said with a kind smile. She loaded Sayuri's things into the car and headed home.

"It's fine honey. I'll wash your clothes for you. I already have to do laundry." Sarah said warmly. She threw the wet clothes down to the basement that functioned as a laundry room.

"Okay, I wasn't sure. I'm not very knowledgeable about Japan." Sarah said, setting Sayuri's stuff down on the bed. "I'm very glad you like it."

"Would you like help unpacking? Either way is ok. And maybe after you're done unpacking you'd like something to eat?"

Sayuri found the washroom with Macys help and went and used it.

After she was done, she went out to the living room and sat on the sofa like the lady she was supposed to be.

"You're awake." Sarah said warmly. "I'm just making dinner. My husband will be home soon so you can meet him. Macy should be with you I'll go get her." She shook her head, it seemed like her daughter only wanted to avoid her.

Macy sighed and followed the girl upstairs, she wasn't so sure of what was going to happen. She stood in the doorway, not wanting to intrude. She hated when people entered her room, so she wanted to give Sayuri the same respect. She didn't want the girl here, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to treat her like a human being. Though she didn't plan on treating her like a guest like her mother was. To her, Sayuri should be treated the same she was, expected to do chores and do things for herself rather than be waited on.

Sayuri brought out a letter she wrote to her host sister and a tomoguchi, which was a tiny electronic pet-like thing that you raise from a baby.