LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

Sayuri frowned.

"Why would she be mad about you coming over?" she asked.  "Did something happen that you two didn't get good friends to eachother?"

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe she just needs a good friend to help her," Sayuri sighed.  "Sometimes, girls at my school become that like, and we give them a week to think, and then, we try to talk them and soon they laugh again and forget why they get upset."

She shrugged.

"Maybe it doesn't work to America girls, though?"

"Look I don't know." Casey said with a sigh. She was sick of talking about Macy. "Macy isn't like most people. This isn't something that will go away in a week. She's been whiney like this for a long time now. But it's not her call if we hang out or not."

Sayuri nodded.

"I'm sorry.  I just don't like it to see someone so upset and not happy."

She smiled.

"So, we can still come over to my host family and play?"

At home, Mike finally found it time to take Macey in to see the doctor.

He walked over where she was lying down, and picked her up.

"Come on, honey.  I just want to get you checked out for my own nerves.  You are probably right, and not really that bad off, but as your father, I want to make sure, honey."

He carried her out to the car and put her in the front seat putting the seatbelt on her.

Casey nodded before going back to her book.

"Dad stop it!" Macy protested. "I'm thirteen years old, I can walk just fine. I've been walking just fine all day. You said you wouldn't baby me." She groaned. It felt like she was constantly being babied by Mike. She crossed her arms and refused to make eye contact with him. When he buckled her she sighed, exasperated and rolled her eyes. "Great, you don't even think I'm capable of buckling myself. Might as well put me in a car seat." She hated when her father did things like this, especially after he said he'd try to be more understanding and pay more attention to jer feelings.

Mike figured she was just in a bad mood because she was sick, so he ignored her comments for now.  If he thought she was in any condition to actually think about how she was saying things, he might have been too mad to actually listen to her because she was telling him what was what, and he was the parent, not her.

He smiled at her instead and just drove down to the clinic making a mental note to let her undo her own seatbelt and to walk in by herself so as not to upset her any further.

Macy was completely fine really, and hated that her father wouldn't listen to her. She sighed and refused to talk to or make eye contact with her dad. Why wouldn't he just listen to her? She hated feeling like she wasn't listened to, especially by her father because he acted like he cared more than her mother.

Mike eventually reached the clinic, and he got out and waited by the front of the car for her to get herself out.  He thought perhaps if he gave her a little more space, she would be happier and wouldn't be in such a bad mood.  Most kids didn't like to see the doctor in the first place, so it was understandable that she really didn't want to see him.  She most likely really only had a slight cold, but he wanted to make sure especially after they had made a mistake the other day, and let her blood-sugar get too low.

He walked as close to beside her as she let him without getting upset, and they went into the clinic.  He walked directly to the front and gave her insurance card to the reception.

"She's here to see her regular doctor.  We think it's just a common cold, but I want to make sure."

Macy stayed quiet, not even acknowledging her father. She walked as far away from Mike as he’d let her. She was not happy with how she was being treated, and she was tired. Since she only had a cold, what she needed the most was rest, and that was not something her father was letting her get. 

She sat down away from everyone else in the waiting room. She hated the doctor’s office. The smell was probably the worst, it made her want to gag. 

The receptionist nodded and smiled and gave the card back to Mike. “The Doctor will be with you shortly.”

Mike nodded and went back to his daughter to wait for the doctor.

"Macy, are you okay?" he asked her thinking her breathing was a little strange.  Though that could just have been him being too worried about her.  It's not like she had any heart or lung problems, actually.  He was just overthinking her being sick, as he often did when she got sick.

“Yes dad I’m fine.” Macy said, trying to keep her voice calm and free of annoyance. 

“I’ve been telling you all day it’s just a cold or something.” She shook her head and kept her glance away from him, still being annoyed and upset with him. 

"I'm sure you are right," he said.  "I just like to be careful, especially since your mother and I misjudged your bloodsugar not more than a couple of days before you getting sick, which might have caused the problem in the first place with you getting sick."

He sighed.

"Just please let me set my fears at ease by letting the doctor look.  I do believe you and know you can figure out if something is wrong with your body, but sometimes, a small matter can actually be a sign of something larger.  I just want to make sure is all."

Macy sighed and nodded. She crossed her arms and kept her eyes focused on something else. 

“They’re probably just gonna tell me to rest and that’s what I should be doing and I’d probably be a lot better if I was resting right now.” She grumbled. She was tired and upset with her father. 

“You misjudged my blood sugar because you wouldn’t listen to me. I know my own body. I knew that I was low the other day but I wasn’t allowed to leave my room. I asked to come down, but I was told no.”

Mike sighed.

"You know that that was an misunderstanding because you disobeyed your mother about school.  Don't try pinning the whole thing on a not listening thing!  If you had done what you were supposed to at school, and kept an eye on your new guest, you would have eaten lunch, and you didn't tell your mother you didn't eat at school until you were already sent to your room!  That was partly your fault for when you decided to communicate," he told her.

“Well I’m sorry I didn’t talk back to mom. I tried to tell her but did you ever think that maybe I was afraid of getting into more trouble? Last time I disobeyed mom by interrupting her and not doing what I was told when in trouble I got a spanking. And no this was not when I was little. This was last year. Excuse me for not wanting to get into more trouble.” Macy scoffed trying to hold back tears. 

“Maybe the reason I didn’t follow Sayuri around all day was because I didn’t want her getting hurt. Because I get beat up at school constantly, and maybe I was trying to do what you taught me and be empathetic and considerate. I didn’t want her getting hurt because of me!” 

She shook her head and stormed off to the bathroom, tears running down her face. 

Mike sighed.

Why didn't she ever communicate what was really going on until she was in trouble or something?  If she would just learn to open up more and tell them that there would be a problem with being with Sayuri all day, or if she would just tell them what is going on with her more often, then these misunderstandings could be avoided.

He let her storm off knowing that it was not going to work if he tried to reason with her at the moment.  He did think he had to talk to Sarah about all this though.  There was a reason for the family meeting, but Macey even escaped that approach to try to get her to tell them about her problems.  She was not making this easy for either of her parents, and so Mike knew that Sarah had a point about Macey not being reasonable at times.  

He shook his head.

(She told him that he stood up for her once, but she didn't tell him that that's why she was not hanging around her, and she didn't tell him before that happened, did she?)

(She told her father that she had been getting beat up and bullied and that was why she didn’t hang with Sayuri. Then she told him that the boy stood up for her so her dad didn’t have to worry about her being hurt now.)