LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah came up the stairs as soon as she could. She frowned seeing Macy so pale and sickly. "What happened?!"

"I'm fine." Macy mumbled, slightly slurring her words. "Just my blood sugar." She knew her blood sugar was important but didn't want her parents to worry it was something worse.

Mike sighed and looked over at Sayuri.

"Sayuri, I know that you want to be a big girl, but this is a new country for you, and there are differences between here and Japan.

"Don't forget I did ask to come down." Macy said when she was feeling a little better. She got up and got some juice. "I asked if I could come down when I felt dizzy but mom said no."

She sighed and shook her head. "Why can't her friend help her? The girl seemed nice and everything."

Macy hung her head and looked at her arm. If her parents knew she'd gotten beat up today, they wouldn't be so hard on her.

(She went with her to one class then went to take her but didn't and went back to her class. Most of the time extra exercise won't affect someone negatively. But, if she skipped a meal and had a light breakfast it's going to impact her levels a lot more. Plus while it may be true that for most kids that a little extra exercise won't affect them too badly, Macy is right in the middle of puberty pretty much. She's 13. Her hormones are severely impacting her sugar levels. During this period she's more susceptible to extreme highs or lows. She still ran back and forth because she was trying to do as she was told, until lunch she tried to go to Sayuri's classes but it seemed that Casey had taken her already. She didn't do too much exercise because of bullies.)

"Well I'm sorry I didn't give her the

-I guess so.- Macy sighed. -Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? I won't be able to get away from Sayuri, but maybe after school? I just need to be with someone who understands me. Someone who doesn't expect me to be perfect and a robot.-

-At this point I think my parents will be more than thrilled for me to be hanging out with someone. Especially someone who doesn't dress like me. They kinda scared off my old friends. But you seem like you fit their version of normal so I'm sure they'll be fine. I just hope she won't have to tag along.-

Sarah shook her head. "No. Mike insisted that neither of you be in trouble this time since he heard the whole story. Macy is in trouble for making excuses. Though, her extra exercise would contribute to her sugar levels. But she's becoming older and she can speak up for herself."

(Is the dad gonna see her arm or anything? Because I thought he was going to see it and hear how Jack stood up for her so then he likes the guy and will have a good opinion of him early on.)

(Grrrrrr this didn't go through. Macy wouldn't need help with school. She's in honors classes and was doing 3x her own homework. Maybe the dad comes up to talk because he realizes Macy hasn't gotten a chance to have a calm conversation without getting yelled at or accused.)

-Yeah. My Dad seemed to like you at the ranch and everything so he'll probably like you now. My grades are good. I don't really need any help. I mean I've been doing 3x the amount of homework for a few years now. I appreciate the offer though.-

Sarah let Sayuri continue eating if she wanted, but either way she started cleaning up.

"Look, you didn't even walk Sayuri to classes after her first class, so given just that one trek, out of your way, that wouldn't have caused your sugar levels to exaggerate as they did. It means you