LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the messages was actually from Jack.

He had gotten her mail account from a friend who was friends with one of the bullies who had her mail so she could check on how Macy was doing with the homework.

"Hey, I got your address.

-The girl staying with me for foreign exchange had something embarrassing happen to her today. She's not hurt or anything just upset and embarrassed. I'm being blamed for it because I didn't show her around. But she made a friend and didn't seem to want me to show her anymore. I know what it's like to not want someone around. If only they knew what I was doing instead.- Macy replied with a sigh. -My arm has a huge bruise now. But they won't understand that I got beat up. My dad ripped up the bullys' homework this weekend which is why they beat me up. At least you're there for me.-

"She's okay Mike. Like I said something embarrassing happened. She's obviously embarrassed about it still. We already talked. I think she wants us to just drop the subject." Sarah said from the kitchen.

-She got confused about stuff and something embarrassing happened that's all. I don't like her all that much but I'm not gonna be mean and tell people what happened. She didn't get hurt or anything......unlike me.- Macy said with a sigh. -But now if I told them what happened I'd get in trouble for ditching her for a boy.-

"As far as I know honey he doesn't know. I didn't tell him and since he's asking you I don't think he knows." Sarah said. "But if you want to help you can get the vegetables from the freezer and put each bag in the microwave for 3 minutes.

-Hell no! My dad found out I was doing three other people's homework and ripped it all up and said he was gonna talk to the principal.....but then he started to like the foreign girl more than me. He says he understands me but he still thinks I'm being myself as a way to rebel against him. He didn't even knock when he came in my room this time. I know it's small, but we had an understanding that if a bedroom door was locked in the house then you'd knock before entering and then wait for permission to enter. It went both ways. But that seems over. :(

"She was supposed to help you all day. If she had been with you like she was told then what happened today wouldn't have happened." Sarah said to Sayuri. "She could've walked with you and your friend to class." She said, unaware Sayuri told Macy that Casey would walk her to class.

"She shouldn't make you look like a baby. She wasn't supposed to hold your hand just show you the class. She could've gone with you and your friend. That would've prevented all this." Sarah said shaking her head. At this point she couldn't think of anything else for Sayuri to help with. "You can go watch TV again sweetheart."

Sayuri nodded and went off to watch TV again.

Mike was already watching, so she just watched what he had on.

Jack was now trying to make her laugh by saying silly things that sounded like Japanese and English mixed though he knew no Japanese at all.