LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

Mike saw his daughter come in, and he sighed as she sat down.

"You could have at least walked in wtih her," he said.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know!" Macy said defensively. "I don't like the idea of her being here that's for sure." She mumbled, poking around at her food. It was too early to tell what she really thought of Sayuri, but was skeptical. The girl wasn't bad, but she wouldn't be friends with the girl if they went to the same school all the time.

Mike didn't like her talking so vulgar especially at the dinner table, but he figured that they had fought enough for one day, so he let her saying that she was going to 'puke' slide.

"Macy has been like this for a while honey. You have nothing to do with it. She's always this difficult." Sarah said trying to reassure the girl. She rubbed her back gently, trying to calm her down.

Sayuri looked up Sarah.

As Sarah was now closer to her, since she had hugged her a moment before, a strange smell was noticeable.

Sarah smiled at Sayuri. She didn't really recognize the smell since it had been so long. "Why don't you go take a bath? It'll help you calm down and relax." She suggested with a smile.

Sayuri nodded and she smiled at Sarah.

"Thank you for kindness all of a time."

Then she went upstairs to get some clean clothes and went to the bathroom to try to clean up and to wash out her undies to hide what she had done.

(She changed the sheets on her bed after waking up wet. The mattress would be completely dry by now.)

"I am trying!" Macy said through her tears. "You think I'd give her advice or explain things to her if I wasn't trying? I'd be in here a lot more if I wasn't trying!" She was sobbing uncontrollably. Why didn't her parents understand her? She tried so hard to be perfect, but she was never good enough or so it seemed.

"I'm not good enough okay?!" Macy said pulling away from her father and standing up, her back to him. She tried to silence her tears, but she couldn't, she was crying too hard.

Mike sighed and put a heavy hand on her back to try to consol her.

"Honey, I know you feel like this is really hard," he said.