LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to have self acceptance. When wearing. Diapers in publi

I wear nappies 24/7 and honestly no longer if anyone notices. I used to be very concious of being in a nappy but gradually realised no one cares any way so why worry.

keep reminding your self you wear for a medical issue, try to stop thinking and dewlling on what others may think just go about your daily business. People really donot notice or care if you are in an adult diaper especially when its just a plain white diaper.

Yesterday I had to change when we were at the mall (Bestbuy) the bathroom was busy and no one reacted or said any thing when I came out of the stall carying a used diaper in a ziplock bag. Unfortunately diapers are apart of our lives now and if some one says something just say you have a medical issue and have to wear and that you hope they never need diapers to deal with a medical issue.

I need to stop looking. For the magical. Method. Of getting rid of fear of wearing. Diapers and just work on changing that mindset that is okay and do it

The biggest fear as it comes to wearing a diaper is the fear we put upon ourselves. Just place yourself in the next guys position, then consider this. You are not familiar with the AB/DL scene, never heart of it. You spot someone wearing a diaper and your first thought will be

Funny how my family does care if I wear diapers vs other people. I learn my family will. Never accept. Me in diaper. Well only in private. I want make so its okay with everyone.

My Parents do not like the fact I am in diapers 24/7 as they only one the best for me and the want me to be healthy but they have accepted the fact I need to wear for a medical issue. Parents will always want the best for you if your diaper need is

12 hours ago, Makena44 said:

So what about. Co workers? I think they don't care about me. But if they can use diaper as a joke they will

I think it's to the point where you have to make a decision.