LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to have self acceptance. When wearing. Diapers in publi

In the past threads, I was told,= I needed to work on accepting that I am in diapers. Now I did some looking around and people have said wearing diapers is not wrong.

Gaining self-acceptance is a hard thing to do, to my opinion that is. But it can be done reading the all entries here on the forum. It is quite normal to try and live up to the expectations society throws at us, the so called norm. Plain and simple our life style doesn

So the only way to learn is by doing it with tena slip maxi diapers during my dinner or my whole shift with changing diapers after 3 pees. I think I overthinking because I want a sample way of making my guilt of wearing diapers in public. To go away and make it feel like underwear

...learning to back up and get rid of the superfluous periods and capital letters when you're posting from your phone, so people can read what you write....

Okay I will make sure no periods are in my post. Next I am not incontinence. Just a diaper lover trying to wear diaper in public without guit and shame.

The times I can wear a diaper is if I walk out to mall and sit and eat my dinner. Problem with that I have to take part of my inform off so people know I am off the cloxk and then to go back and take off my diaper in the restroom. You don't. Know if someone is in the stall.

Yes I agree. I am expecting molicare slip maxi soon. So I hope that will help. Also I think my lunch will help me get use to being around people and think nobody cares or will notice and just. Relax

When I first became incontinent I too was hesitant to go out in public fearing that everyone would know that I was wearing a diaper. I was becoming a hermit only going out when I absolutely needed to. Over the years I have overcome this fear. I wear 24/7/365 as I have no control of my bladder functions. I do my best to conceal the fact that I am wearing a diaper. My wife is good to tell me when I am sagging but wearing a onesie helps with the sagging. I have gotten so I don't care if someone knows that I am wearing a diaper. Most people will never notice. In almost 20 years no one has approached me and asked me if I am wearing a diaper. I travel several times a year and I have never been hassled going through security. Wearing protection is just part of my daily routine and I accept that it will be for the rest of my days.

I am beginning to think that its all in the mind. I feel I don't hurt anyone just self. In that I feel I shouldn't be doing this even though I want to feel sexy and happy but still that worrying I be caught is still there and I know I got to put in the time

I think my use of diapers is metal thing it helps me to relax and away to use the bathroom when there is none. I am still working on beating the fear of wearing. In public