LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Robert, a boy with light brown hair and 'Chameleon eyes,' as some called his hazel peepers, lived in a nice middle class house with his younger sister, Maddie and their parents.

Hailey was 19 year old girl. She had long curly brown hair with brown eyes. She Carmel brown skin. She was really nice and wanted nothing more after a hard senior year to spend the summer with her boyfriend. She had planned to go to college in California but didn't want to be that far away from Robert so she went to a Colorado school to. Hailey knew this was going to be a good summer because it was just going to be and her boyfriend during the summer traveling along the country going to do different places. She was in her room packing her suit case. When the phone rang.
" Stephanie can you get that for me " Hailey called downstairs

Maddie was 14 years old. She wasn't an average 14 year old. Every since puberty she been having bladder trouble and every since then she was acting out. Like getting in trouble at school talking back to her parents. She even sometimes threw tantrum when she didn't get what she wanted. Maddie had plans this summer to throw parties since her parents were not going to be there most of the time.
Then was disappointed when she heard she had to go with her brother but excited because she got to go to Disney world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey was sorting threw her clothes. When her sister walked in. " thank you now go along " Hailey said. She pointed to the door so her sister could leave. She loved her in all but Stephanie always told on Hailey when she did anything bad. But Hailey guessed that's how little sister are so it didn't bother her much.
" hello Robert " Hailey said unsure.
She kind of heard what she said to his sister but not all the way so she waited painterly.
Maddie walked over to Robert.
She rolled her eyes why she was lecture by him. It was basically the same lecture over and over lately. So didn't even phase her.
Then she heard Disney world.
" so are we going to Disney world? " she asked not knowing. That would be so fun she thought. " but rob in been good for awhile now. That was just a phase I'm going threw. I'm more mature now " she said smiling.

Robert looked at Maddie in the eye and frowned as though he didn't believe her when she tried to say that her rebellious phase was over.

Hailey was still packing and had Robert on speaker phone. " that's fine I guess. Just ruins some of my plans. " Hailey paused. Maybe I can bring my sister and then we can still get are special alone times. " Robert since your bringing you kid sister I will bring mine if that is okay. She is well behaved just a tattle-tail sometimes. But other than that she is a quite. I think that might actually be fun " Hailey said to Robert. She waited for his response to see what he was going to say.

Maddie was so annoyed with her brother. She was treating her like a little child which she hated sometimes. " I promise I won't be bad I told you it was just a phase " maddie said. She sat down on the bed. Then her bladder had a twitch. " Robert I need to go to the bathroom " she said softly. Knowing if she didn't go soon she would have an accidents. Then she knew then that Robert wouldn't take her to anywhere they go.

Robert touched his finger to his lips as the girl started to interupt to tell him she had to go to the bathroom, and he pointed at the bed.

Maddie started to fidget more. " I'm going to the bathroom " she said and got up and went to the bathroom barely making it this time. She didn't even hear what Robert said last. She peed in the toilet wash her hands and went back to her room.

" yeah I think she will. But I will call you later and see you tomorrow " Hailey said then hung up the phone. She walked downstairs to Stephanie.
" hey steph would you like to come with me and my boyfriend and his sister on our vacation. " Hailey asked her. She waited to see what she would say.

Maddie looked up at Robert. " I did go to the bathroom and I thought you were done talking to me. But if your going to be mean to me and up my butt all the time then I don't want to go. " maddie said finally. She didn't want to spend her summer with someone who nags her all the other time. That's exactly what her brother was doing.

Hailey smiled at her sister. " well no I'm not kidding. I guess but my boyfriend bringing his sister to so you guys can hang out and stuff. " Hailey looked at he sisters really excited.
" calm down and yes pack basically all your summer clothes and a swim suit. " Hailey said.

"Look, Maddie, whether you want to go on the trip or not, mom and dad don't trust you to be home alone, so you have to come.

Maddie listen. " I will just stay with grandma then. I told you I was just going threw a phase. And I actually didn't just walk away from you I had to go to the bathroom. And you know my bladder isn't as big average person so you know I. Any hold it for long " she said with a sigh. Then went over and grabbed her suit case.
" I just don't want to be treated as a little child and that how your making me feel. " maddie finally said to Robert.

Hailey was confused she thought her sister had friends. She was pretty and a nice girl.
" well I promise umm ....maddie will like you. I think that's her name " Hailey said with a laugh.
" let's start packing we're leaving tomorrow in the morning. "

Robert grabbed her arm, and he looked in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Maddie, but grandma cannot watch you all summer.

Maddie walked to her closet and started to pick her things.
" well I do you can even ask mom and dad. The doctor said when I last went. So you have to believe that. You know I'm not lying. This why we never got along. Because you alway think I'm lying and why would you think I would lie about my bladder. Now I really don't want to go with you " maddie said on the verge of tears.

Hailey thought about it for a minute. " well you guys are the same age and she nice I met her once. She was nice to me so she will definitely be nice to you " Hailey said.

Maddie looked at Robert. " well not anymore more I promised I change. " maddie said. Then she heard him say diaper. She didn't want to but knew it would be better. " I guess I can try them but let's just keep are secret. I don't want your girlfriend sister to pick on me for it" maddie said.

Maddie thought about it for a minute. " I think I would rather her change me. I met her once she was nice." Maddie said.

She walked over to her closet.
" umm don't make the other girl wear diapers because I am only if she wants to. I wouldn't want her to dislike me since I'm the reason she has to wear such a babyish item." Maddie said. She put more clothes in her suit case for herself.

Maddie smiled at Robert and the hug was nice.
" well let her decide if she want to wear them or not. I'm made my own choice so let her make noise. " maddie said. Then went back to packing.
She nodded at Robert last comment and packed her clothes she thought were nice and her swim suit just in case they didn't have time to go before the store closed.

Hailey was downstairs making food when her sister called.
" take a shower tonight. We are leaving at 7 in the morning to go get breakfast. And you can sleep in the car " Hailey called up to Stephanie.

" okay " maddie said then finish packing. Maddie finished and got her shoes on then went to find her brother.
" okay rob I'm ready to go out " she said grabbing her phone.

"We'll buy you some diapers tonight so if the other girl doesn't choose to wear them, she won't know you have them, okay?

" okay I agree with that " maddie said then walked to the car.
" I also want a snorkel if that's okay " maddie said smiling.
" okay I think I can hold but I don't know " she said not confident in herself.