LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity cage thoughts

blitz1027

That would be a CHEAP starter CB for fun and games.

When you get really serious you will know what is the premium Cadillac model that Houdini would be proud to be restrained in.

Real serious CB's have a waist belt and a crotch piece and mean all business and are very expensive

Yes for an inexpensive ($12.95) introductory cage and FREE S & H.

The seller's record is 99.5 % for less than 900 sales - a good indication you are not getting junk for your junk !

Realize that CBs can be quite costly - custom full waist belts with crotch pieces and inserts in the $1k range.

Nice bland color - these starter ones from other sellers come in PINK black and flesh (transparent) colors.

Take care not to force the plastic parts to break causing sharp edges in an area that sharp edges don't belong !

Emergency medical calls get interesting all the time !

Ve have punishment awaiting you for your insolence - how about a sandpaper lining that should do it !

Oops did something rub you raw and that cum was not a very good lubricant was it ?

I am not holding any key making it easier for you !

I was thinking of putting the key inside your diaper before you don your bondage gear and then letting you play the part of Houdini trying to figure

how to get it to get off ! The best would be to tell you were the key is when you beg for it hours later !

Or I don't know if you have read the story of the "Chinese Puzzle" where all the keys to the puzzle are there on

I've just bought a combination lock key safe. And on my phone I have an app called photo time lock.

i set a random combination on the safe(without looking at it). Take a photo on my phone, via the app, then encrypt it for a preset time, then lock the keys in the safe. Whatever is locked stays locked until the encryption ends.

• 2 weeks later...