LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made to wear diapers when u was younger

Was u made to wear diapers when u was younger like going abroad or going on trips ? please post below

I sufferd with IBS since i was really young my immune system was very low as well so i would mostly have i when i was 6-14 years old i was made to wear diapers on road trips or going abroad because my IBS was quite bad and always had accidents on trips and had to wear them i wasnt wearing 24/7 just on very long journeys

i remember hitting age 12 first family holiday abroad and there was like my uncle and aunt and nan and grandad and 6 of my cousins i was to embarrassed to wear them

• 2 weeks later...

The oldest I was made to wear diapers was probably seven years old. I remember being a little sick, and dealing with a little diarrhea. My mom decided that it would be best to put me in Pull-ups until I was fully recovered,

Growing up I was never "made" to wear diapers, although my bladder was tiny and over-active. The same was true for my Mom, Granny, Aunt Betsy and all of my sisters.

For trips and special events Mom would very nicely ask us to wear 'just-in-case' diapers. Those were pinned classic Curity 21x40 inch gauze diapers covered by Gerber vinyl panties. One time Ruth, my next younger sister by 2 years, told Mom she could stay dry for that day's drive of 4 hours. About an hour before we reached our destination Ruth wet. We were seated next to each other. Fortunately the car seats were waterproof. I had already wet my diaper.

When we all got out of the car Mom noticed that Ruth was wet. She did not scold. Ruth simply put on dry clothes. For the return drive Ruth willingly wore a diaper.

I do not remember exactly, but I was allowed to wear a diaper until the age of seven or eight years old if I asked for them. Cloth diapers and plastic pants were always available even though I was potty trained at the age of two. I still have some very strong memories of that time and they are still a part of my desire being a diaper lover. So i was not made to wear but was allowed to wear at an early age.

Occasionally, up until about age 9-3/4 when I stayed over at a certain house because of some rather strange archetecture, it having been a summer cottage built before full electrcity, sanitation and water facilities were extended to that part of town then "modernized" as best as could be done and made livable

It is described in here

• 7 months later...

I posted about this elsewhere, too, but I wore diapers until 8 or 9, pads and plastic pants after that (though I honestly should have stayed in diapers). In my case, I definitely needed them for medical reasons, but my parents (encouraged by stupid doctors) kept trying to switch me over to catheters, pads, plastic pants, etc.