LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've been into the 24/7 scene for long time and sick of getting talked out of wearing and messing in diapers in public. I found some friends that are abdl or incont for support. Just want feedbacks

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, WSvenH said:

Lol :) how is walking down the street in a onesie and diaper - although super indiscreete and very provoking - involving others into a kink? If the others don't involve by themselves, they aren't involved.

Dont' forget, an exhibitionist is disruptively blocking someones way or view in order to intentonally harras single indivuals or groups. If an ABDL is out as sissy baby for example, he is just publically expressing himself, without being more or less indecent that someone being out in nothing but underwear, but this is not kink-involvement, this is seeking acceptance from public at best and enjoyment of humiliation at worst.

None of which can be reasonable classified as forced involvement: Again, people could just turn away, or start tolerating the crazyness. (Of course only as long as they are not forced in an exhibitionistic way.)

People "could just turn away" - after already being exposed to the sight.

• Like 1

A woman being pinched in the butt, is not a good example to lead a counter argument to what I said because I explicitly excluded indiviual confrontation.

Look, nothing's black or white. Everything is on a continuum, a hetero couple passionately kissing in the park - is by your definition non-consentually involving others who see that.

Also a transvestite, i.e. a person cross-dressing, is involving others non-consentually when going out in public;

let's draw the line where others are actively blocked or individually targeted or touched, The point to me is whether the public or an individual person or group is the target of the action, that might or might not be involving.

If an ABDL or trans or leather-guy walks donw the street or park in an outfit, minding their own business, this can be purely an expression of their personality, to which they are absolutely entitled to; of course this could be of exhibitionistic nature, and this might or might not make others uncomfortable, there are gray areas where it is not clear if it is exhibitionistic in nature. And we must give the benefit of the doubt here.

The fundamental right to self express in certain ways must be carefully balanced against indecency in those gray areas.

But one can expect some level of tolerance from the public, even if they don't like what they see (or the think about what they see), as long as some red lines are not crossed, the right to self-express overweights the concerns, and people must accept being remotely and accidently "non-consentuall involveld (to use your words)" in the kinks of others to a very small degree.

• Like 1

As someone once put it to me "Offense is taken, not given." ;) You can control your vision- ie look elsewhere- so in purely visual things there is some valid argument in te visual not automatically being offensive (gray area) . But in the aural and olfactory senses you can't do likewise, so noises and smells are a much different story (black and white)

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

When that intent to offend is clear is when you have the right to be offended but not until then.

Bravo that!

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

That difference is hard to define since you cannot always tell someone's intent. When that intent to offend is clear is when you have the right to be offended but not until then.

Yeah I agree, though I would add that if the intent is the only thing that would push something over a red line, I would give the benefit of the doubt, if the situation is not totally of the limit.

I generally enjoy happy people, so I would not mind someone shitting their pants next to me, as long as the smell is not too heavy, and I would not mind if they get a kick out of me watching them. I mean, this is the easiest way to give someone a bit of joy. As long as I don't feel used or abused, that is.

I do things because I want to, not because I want to get a reaction from others ;) I do take into some consideration what others may think as I don't want to be offensive but in the end it's about only me and done for me alone. If I want to check the mailbox wearing just a diaper then I'll do that anytime as long as the neighborhood kids aren't present- what the adult neighbors may see or think bears little consideration :rolleyes: If the adults are out and see me fine- whatever. If not fine- whatever. I won't be trying to draw attention to myself, in fact I'd rather not be seen doing that, but if it happens it's their problem not mine :P It's not a fetish or a kink with me and that is where the nay-sayers err in their thinking. Things aren't always what you might think they are and unless you take on all perspectives your observations will often mislead your conclusions <_< For many it would be 'exhibitionism' to some degree, but not for all. If you do have exhibitionism in it then you are involving others inconsiderately :(