LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow! Thickness!

So I put on my first rearz. Its a rearz seduction. Holy crap, is it thick. Between the seduction black look and thickness, its a bit of a turn on. I can't wait to start wetting it.

You have no idea of thick until you've had a good cloth diaper and rubber pantis that you cannot even close your legs on. THAT is what "waddle panties" were made after

diaper4a.jpg

legs.jpg

That is not a "wrap", it goes back to 1952 and was made for a girl of 6 (7 at the time that I was introduced to them) and was more of a proto-contour. You cannot close your legs above the knee with two of them and it will go for up to 12 hours. 16 if you do it right

Can you say overkill? To me I wasted the diaper if there's too much dry absorbent material. I don't wet in my sleep so filling up on water before bed just wakes me up several times at night. Although that is about the only way to use all the material on a rearz

My view on diapers is simple the more absorbant the better its better to be over protected then under, I like being abke to trust my diaper will do its job and handle multiple floods. I would rather change a diaper thats only 50% or less used then worry about over saturating a thinner diaper. incontinence has taught me the hard way not to skimp on diaper absorbancy.

Not

7 minutes ago, Rob110 said:

My view on diapers is simple the more absorbant the better its better to be over protected then under, I like being abke to trust my diaper will do its job and handle multiple floods. I would rather change a diaper thats only 50% or less used then worry about over saturating a thinner diaper. incontinence has taught me the hard way not to skimp on diaper absorbancy.

7 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Can you say overkill? To me I wasted the diaper if there's too much dry absorbent material. I don't wet in my sleep so filling up on water before bed just wakes me up several times at night. Although that is about the only way to use all the material on a rearz

Diapering is all about overkill. You do NOT want to "ride the rim" on this since you are dealing with some form of excretia and your first need is containment with plenty to spare: Full stop

Mine were first made by a lady with a little girl a few months older than I who wet the bed nightly. she wanted security. ease of changing and something that could go all night with some to spare, before needing to be changed. She was from a time when you made your own. Her little girl was not a baby so using baby diapers were out of the question, a baby prefold would have held one wetting and then needed to be changed and would not fit a 6 year old proplerly anyway. but she worked in a dress shop and knew how to sew, so she could sew 3 prefolds to make a kind of contour diaper. These were made to be worn to bed, then they were used as afternoon diapers following the custom I described with little girls when you had two or more who could not hold it for at least two hours. So she wanted three things. 1. a long time between changes, when doubled; the usual way, they could easily go for 12 hours 8 PM to 8 AM and there was still no hurry to change them 2. Room to grow. the girl was never going to be out of night diapers for the foreseeable future. These were made in '51 even before I got there and still in use in early 1955. when I first got there in late spring of '52, I only needed a single diaper for 4 hours without being unduly wet: This was not meant to be a swimming pool, that changed by Thanksgiving and we both were in the full doubl-diaper for the afternoon; fairly high-waisted,full-skirted little girls' dresses hide a multitude of sins. 3 Easy to use. 1 pin in front like the old trinagle diapers

Beyond that. any side-fastening item where both the obsorbant material and the waterproof material fasten at the side, like pampers or AIO is prone to leak at that closure. Because good cloth diapers overlap at the sides and good snap-on rubber panties have the snaps toward the front. If they leak, it is not often or much and you really have to be pushing it. In the old days, if you were diapered, the full thickness of the material was evenly spread around and, as was often the case, toddlers were double and triple diapered so there were two or 3 layers of full thickness material. Prefolds used thinner material and were sewn so there was a soaker. This meant two things. The wet would take longer to leave the delicate crotch area and the sides were relatively thin. You had 2 layers of thin material at the sides and 4 between the legs. Older, usually homemade, diapers were made of a single sheet of thicker material. A triple-diapered toddler or even a 4 year old could sleep all night and not be in immediate need of a change in the morning. Well this "semi contour", or proto contour, diaper, using prefolds, was easier to make than starting from scratch, just sew in two places and that is what she used and my current ones are an upgrade in sieze and use 4 baby diapers instead of 3

that seems like dong it the hard way since one will have to be washed anyway. If you are going to wear a pamper then you wouldl be better with a terry-lined pull-on rubber panty since there would be no side seam, the coverage would be uninterrupted with pretty much no chance of leakage AND they come in prints if that is what you need. Why anyone buys AIO's I have no idea, they have had a "suck" reputation since the heyday of DPF 30 years ago

I do not go near anything "composite" of different materials, since they can break down and a throw-away is made of 6 or 7 parts: Murphy bait, or, "shell and liner" panties are more difficult to care for since one part can be machine dried and the other can not or one part can tear and make the whole thing useless. See my Review

A few months back I had a leak of some kind, the rubber sheet was a bit wet. The outermost rubber panty, part of the babydoll set. was a bit wet on the side I lay on, and, while my body was dry, my rubber babydoll was wet on that side; I can just imagine what might have happened if it had not been of proper length; half way to the knee, but nothing serious and the first time that happened in MANY years

19 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

that seems like dong it the hard way since one will have to be washed anyway. If you are going to wear a pamper then you wouldl be better with a terry-lined pull-on rubber panty since there would be no side seam, the coverage would be uninterrupted with pretty much no chance of leakage AND they come in prints if that is what you need. Why anyone buys AIO's I have no idea, they have had a "suck" reputation since the heyday of DPF 30 years ago

I do not go near anything "composite" of different materials, since they can break down and a throw-away is made of 6 or 7 parts: Murphy bait, or, "shell and liner" panties are more difficult to care for since one part can be machine dried and the other can not or one part can tear and make the whole thing useless. See my Review

A few months back I had a leak of some kind, the rubber sheet was a bit wet. The outermost rubber panty, part of the babydoll set. was a bit wet on the side I lay on, and, while my body was dry, my rubber babydoll was wet on that side; I can just imagine what might have happened if it had not been of proper length; half way to the knee, but nothing serious and the first time that happened in MANY years

The AIO diaper was purchased due to the Disney Princess print and because a lot of cloth diaper wearers seem to like them.