LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airport security patted down and bag search

Well you have lap-top bombers - then shoe bombers - followed by underwear bombers - so what is next a diapered bomber ?

Stands to reason that the TSA is suspect of everything - from what I gather the underwear bomber used dry explosives so what

would prevent a diapered bomber from using a wet explosive and what better place to hide it in the lining of the diaper.

Get the picture here !

I have worn kilts through the TSA check points and only on a rare occasion have I been given more than a cursory inspection.

Kilts do an excellent job of camo the obvious diaper. Diapers are worn not because I have a definite medical need but as an

insurance measure to prevent humiliating accidents. Long flights and getting to a toilet timely is a real threat.

Even then the TSA folks never

Next? probably the bionic bomb; explosives carried in prosthetic limbs

It is not that they won, it is that we surrendered, Israel, who had to deal with this for decades before we did, never used such an onerous system. This was just another opportunity for statists to abuse the people and to create more jobs for the public sector unions. The conservatives were up in arms for a whole month when this was proposed and then folded like a cheap switchblade rather than demand that the government consult with and learn from Israel

• Thanks 1

Tourism to the USA is down 7% this year and falling like a stone. This is just one reason why. As the partner of one in diapers, I would never risk the experiences indicated above and so will never visit the USA. There are plenty of other places in the world that dont start with the assumption that you are a terrorist or criminal.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what I love about TSA? Is that it is not Israels airport security. Because the last thing america needs is another government agency that racially profiles. People always talk about Ts winning with TSA or the american people surrendering,

• Like 2
23 hours ago, gmelk said:

You know what I love about TSA? Is that it is not Israels airport security. Because the last thing america needs is another government agency that racially profiles. People always talk about Ts winning with TSA or the american people surrendering,

I personally believe that they TSA goes way to far. Unfortunately we live in fear. Instead of living proud as Americans that are on the look out for those that seek to harm us. First i have no problem with the concept of profiling.

• Like 1

I've had my bag emptied while going to the security check point. It's usually because of a bottle of baby powder, it doesn't seem to show up right on the X-ray.

They've pulled out a stack of diapers and put them on the counter... I just laugh. It's kind of funny with the reactions you get.

Having other see the diapers; Honestly, I don't think the average person knows what they are looking at. I've carried them, new and used, in plain view before. People just don't realize what they are looking at. If someone does pick up on it they probably have