LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bedford Family

Alfonso

She frowned. "You know what I mean young man. Did you eat some of the food when I explicitly told you not to?" She said, her hands were on her hips as she looked down

"I haven't touched it, I've been outside playing basketball" Jaxon says. Even though he was absolutely Starving he wouldn't go against his mum because he knew he would get in trouble if he did.

Mel saw in his eyes that her son was telling the truth. She let him go and concluded that Thomas must have been the culprit. She would deal with him after dinner.

Mel begins cooking again to replace Jaxon's food. There will be to much for him but she will simply eat the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

William is driving down the road towards home. Suddenly he comes across a police car in the middle of the road in front of the police car there is a sign saying police road closed. He rolls down his window and asked the police officer near the car what's going on. The police officer response

Tommy looked out of his bedroom window and laughed. He always laughed when he saw his brother playing basketball, Jaxon was small for his age and probably the smallest kid in his year at school.

Jaxon hears his brother laughing at him, he stops playing basketball and looks up at his brother "don't you have anything else better to do then laughing at me? At least I'm doing something productive unlike you. All you're doing is staring out the window and laughing at your brother. Where is that going to get you?. At least if I carry on playing basketball I might be able to join a team or something." He says.

Mel frowns as she looks at the clock. William should have been home by now she thought. She picked up the phone and rang his mobile.

William hears his phone ringing and takes out of his pocket. He then looks to see who it is and answers it because it's his wife. "Hello darling unfortunately the road is closed off it looks like I will not be able to get home sorry about that" he says sounding apologetic.

It suddenly starts tipping it down outside the rain is coming down like mad and Jaxon is getting soaking wet.

Jaxon continues playing basketball for a couple of minutes before deciding to go back inside. His clothes are completely soaking wet and very muddy. He then starts to head up towards his

Mel put the phone down and sighed. She thought that Will had known about the road closures and had planned an alternative route home. This evening was just one disappointment after another.

She got up and started to walk to the kitchen to make the final preparations for dinner. She saw no reason to delay it now that her husband wasn't coming.

Before she got there however, she ran into Jaxon who was absolutely soaking, he'd obviously been playing out in the rain.

"What have you been up to now Jaxon?" she said, exasperation filled her voice as she looked down at him with her hands on her hips.

Once he had finished explaining, she frowned at him. "That's the second set of clothes that you have gotten wet today." He looked down at the ground at the reminder of what has occurred earlier. "Go upstairs and change into your pyjamas, it's getting a little late now anyway, your dinner will be

• Like 1

William unfortunately didn't know any other way home he had only really driven that before. William starts yawning. He has had a very busy day at work and is starting to feel very tired. He just needs to have something to eat before he has a shower and goes to bed.

"I was playing basketball outside and it started raining but I didn't quite realise that it was raining so heavily I was having so much fun sorry mum" he says. He continuous listens to her and looks down at the floor a bit embarrassed about what happened earlier. He then goes upstairs to his bedroom and gets undressed. He then put his plain sky blue pyjamas on.

Jaxon went back downstairs to the dining table and sits down. He then start eating his food. He then stops after a couple of mouthfuls " Really nice and tasty food". He then continues eating. He doesn't drink any water sometimes he forgets to drink anything. Usually he needs to be reminded or asked to drink as he does not always remember. He finishes eating and then takes his plate and Glass to the kitchen sink. He then slowly walks upstairs into his room.

After dinner, Mel returns to the lounge to relax. There is nothing good on the TV so she grabs one of the photo albums that reside, almost never used, in one of the cupboards

Jaxon goes into the bathroom and starts to brush his teeth with toothpaste. After he has finished he walks back into his room and gets into bed. He slowly Falls to sleep and starts dreaming about dragons.

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy leaves his room when he hears his brother's steady breathing. He goes to the bathroom where he had earlier stashed a large bowl. He filled it slowly, scared that the sound of water hitting the bowl would wake his brother.

Once it is filled just past half way with warm water, he picks it up and sneaks into his brothers room. One of Jaxon's arms is sticking out. Tommy smiles and gets to work.

He sits in his brothers room for a bit waiting for it to happen. Soon enough, he sees a wet stain growing across his brother's blanket and he takes his bowl and leaves.

• 1 month later...

Tommy leaves the room and goes to bed himself as he hears his mum getting ready to go upstairs.

Mel checks that all of the doors are locked before heading to bed. She sees that Jaxon's bedroom

The rain continued all night and got worse as the sun rose, not that anyone could see it. The raindrops lashing against Tommy's bedroom window woke him up early the next morning.

Tommy smiled, glad that he would be able to see Jaxon's reaction to his little prank.

The home phone starts ringing. Jaxon slowly starts to wake up to the sound of the phone ringing. All of a sudden he feels that he is wet. He then puts his hand down and feels his pyjamas. He then realises what has happened and starts crying out loud like a baby. The phone continues ringing.