LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bedford Family

Alfonso

Mel looked out of the window and sighed. She was bored. All of the meals were in the oven and there was nothing for her to do. She saw herself in the mirror off to the side, she was in her mid forties and had two children but that hadn't completely stole her beauty.

She heard a bang and looked out of the window to investigate. It was just Jaxon, her youngest son,

Jaxon is playing outside with his basketball seeing how many shots he can get into the basketball hoop, he starts to feel hungry and decides to quit playing throwing his basketball away. He then went went into the kitchen through the back door and notices his mum "I'm hungry, I want some food" he whines a bit.

Luckily for William his boss said he could go home early today. William is in the office finishing up his paperwork. After he has finished his paperwork ,stands up and goes to get his belongings from the locker that

"You'll have to wait until your dad gets home, it shouldn't be long now" Mel says "If you're bored I have a lot of chores that you can do". She turns her back to him and takes the potatoes off of the stove top as they are about to boil over.

Tommy looked at his phone and saw the time. He was supposed to be home in five minutes. He turned to his friend and told him that he could stay out for another twenty minutes. After all, they didn't see much of each other as they went to different schools.

"Don't speak to me like that young man. You're not a baby anymore, you can have your dinner at the same time as the rest of your family" Mel said while pouring the pot of boiled potatoes into the colander. Her tone made it perfectly clear that she wouldn't be allowing any arguments or cheek.

Mel finished plating up the families dinner. The house was almost silent, that was odd, especially with Jaxon home. She walked through the house waiting to find whatever mischief that he had gotten up to. She walked past the lounge door and noticed something on the sofa. She went to investigate, and what she found surprised her.

Jaxon was sleeping on the sofa, he hadn't done this in years. He looks like a little angel she thought as she grabbed the comfy blanket, which was folded up and placed in the corner of the room, and draped it over her little boy.

Mel was getting worried. Her husband usually called when he was going to stay at work late. She picked up the phone and dialled his number, hoping desperately that it would get through.

"Jaxon will you be quiet!" Mel shouts. She tries to phone him again but gets the same response, she calls his work but they say that he left a while ago. She decides to wait another quarter of an hour before she starts fearing the worst.

"What is it Jaxon?" She askes as she walks into the lounge, her face a mask of

Jaxon starts feeling very relaxed when you start putting your hands through his hair but however he is still feeling quite sad at the same time and continues crying into your chest. When you speak to him he finds it soothing but doesn't fully realise what you have said. After a couple more minutes he finally starts to feel a bit better and stops crying.

After his mum tell him to go and get something to wear. He runs upstairs and notices his brother laughing at him as he goes past him, but decides to ignore him and runs faster into his room bedroom making sure he closed the door behind him, he goes and gets some new underwear and puts it on.

Mel tries calling the local hospital but they haven't seen him. She decides to drive his route to work to see if he has broken down on the way.

William finally finds the road map in the back of the car. He then goes and sits back in the front of the car. He starts wondering what the time is so he looks at his phone he was just about to look at the time but then he notices that he has had a missed call from his wife so he calls her back and waits for her to pick up.

He then gets some

Mel looks at her phone after it starts ringing. She sees that it is from Will and picks it up. "Are you alright where are you?" She says, too worried to start with a hello.

"I'm ok there is no need to worry honey, I'm lost I think I took a wrong turning or something but I have no idea what I have now"will replies

Jaxon starts throwing his basketball towards the basketball hoop. He scores almost every time he is very good at basketball and is thinking about possibly joining a team at some point.

"don't worry I managed to find a map I'm going to look at it once I get off the phone with you hopefully I will be able to find my way home, I'm sorry but I think I'm going to be a bit late for tea I hope you don't mind, you can start it without me if you want" Will says

"That's fine" she says as she begins driving back the way that she came.

She enters the house and goes back to the kitchen to prepare tea for her family. She is surprised to see that some of the food has been eaten off of the smallest plate.

"Jaxon get down here now!" She shouts angrily.

Jaxon is out in the back garden playing basketball he is enjoying himself. When suddenly he hears his mum shouting angrily and drops the basketball before going in to the kitchen. Where his mum was standing.

Mel grabbed her son's ear and dragged him over to the kitchen counter.She let go and he immediately started rubbing it. "Did you eat that?" she questioned as she pointed to the empty areas of the plate with her, now free, hand and looked into his eyes. She would know if he was lying.