LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

• 10 months later...

Hi TinyBunny.  Welcome to the forum.  You'll find a lot of people like you here, & quite a few in the UK.  If you need advice just ask for it - I do!

Thank you everyone!  I've been around for a while but Ms.Mummy reactivated this topic a few days ago.  I haven't been as active on the forums as I'd hoped to be and I certainly haven't clocked very many hours of regression time recently either due to work and other pursuits.  It seems that I have too many duties and hobbies.

8 hours ago, TinyBunny said:

Thank you everyone!  I've been around for a while but Ms.Mummy reactivated this topic a few days ago.  I haven't been as active on the forums as I'd hoped to be and I certainly haven't clocked very many hours of regression time recently either due to work and other pursuits.  It seems that I have too many duties and hobbies.

Sounds like someone needs a lesson, on how to behave like a better Little/AB!  LOL, The Rolling Stones said it, “you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need, oh yeah!” 

Things get in the way sometimes, but you can always duck in here for a few minutes, when you don’t have the time to fulfill all your needs. 

On 5/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, TinyBunny said:

I know that feeling all too well lol. Sometimes you just have to make the time for yourself. That’s my advice for the day