LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from a padded, geeky storyteller!

Hey everyone! How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice!

Yeah, okay, that was a lame joke, I'm sorry. But puns are lovely and it wouldn't be my personal introduction post without at least one.

Anyway, hi! You can call me C since it's my first initial. I'm a 24 year old bisexual male living in the USA, specifically Idaho. I've been into AB/DL for...gosh, half my life now? I stumbled onto my first AB/DL sites when I was around 12, so I guess that fits, although I didn't get the chance to start wearing again until I was 16 and had a job/access to a car. That's kind of crazy to think about. Like my username says, I'm a switch, so I enjoy both the little and caregiver sides of AB play, although I do consider myself a DL as well and I don't necessarily need to be little to enjoy being padded.

I used to be more active on forums like this when I was younger, but I was a minor and wouldn't have been allowed on forums like this one. By the time I was 18+, I was a bit shy about posting things at all, and I was more focused on school and friends than I was on being super active in the online AB/DL scene. But now I'm a lot less shy, now I've got my own place, and now I can enjoy AB/DL fairly openly, so I want to be able to make new friends and really connect with other AB/DLs out there. It's been a dream of mine to someday meet another AB/DL in person, and I suppose joining forums like this one and being active on them is the best first step to it, right?

About My AB/DL Side

Little me is hard to nail down a really solid age range on, but I take most of what I enjoy from being 2-4, although I'm not shy about adopting parts that are younger/older than that. I'm a very clingy and cuddly kind of little

What is with the recent long intros, just never know where to start, well besides saying, welcome to the site :P

Not much for actually talking a lot about ABDL outside of art/stories (yes very counter productive of me to be using this site), but can say it's cool to see another gamer (one who likes Kirby) along with playing table top stuff and not just a few video games.