LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at a College Party (Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Meg let Callie finish the bottle, then set it aside. She got Callie out of the high chair and held her in her arms. She gave Callie a pat on the bottom.

"Alright, let's find something for you to wear." Meg cooed as she carried Callie over to the dresser.

"Really? Isn't that dangerous? Your mommy should at least hold your hand when you are walking with her, or put a harness on you so you don't get away from her. It doesn't matter that you are a teenager. Even teenagers can get lost or separated from their parents. You wouldn't want that to happen," Meg said.

Meg carried Callie over to the playpen and set her down inside. She put several baby toys around her, and put a pacifier in her mouth.

"I need to get something to eat. I'm going to leave you in here while I am gone. Go ahead and play with your toys and try really hard to pee or go poopy in your diaper while I am gone, okay? If you need me, just call for me. I have the monitor app on my phone so I will be able to hear you," Meg said.

Meg took her phone out of her pocket and pulled up the cameras from the room and watched Callie as she walked to the dining area. She smiled when she saw Elizabeth.

"I've left baby Callie in her playpen for now. I want to see how she gets on without either of us present. What did you have for breakfast?" Meg asked, going over to the small refrigerator.