LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at a College Party (Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Well everyone but Callie. She's bored. I'm going to take her to the room and see if I can't find some way to entertain her. Do you think you can handle the party on your own?" Meg asked.

Meg bounced Callie a little on her knees.

"Thanks." Meg said with a wink.

Meg stood up and set Callie on the floor, taking her by the hand.

"Tell Miss Elizabeth bye-bye, and that you will see her later, baby." Meg cooed at Callie.

Meg smiled and led Callie upstairs to where the rooms were. She led her down the hall and stopped outside a door that had cartoon characters all over it. She took out her keys and unlocked the door.

"Close your eyes, baby. I don't want you to open them until I say it's okay." Meg instructed.

Meg opened the door slightly, but not enough for Callie to see inside.

Meg smiled when Callie closed her eyes. She opened the door and led her inside. Meg turned on the light and closed the door, locking it. The room was a large nursery with a corner of it set up as a play area, with baby toys.

"Alright baby." Meg said, kneeling down on the floor.

Meg set a ring stacker in front of Callie and took the rings off of it. She mixed the rings up and handed them to Callie.

"Can you put these on the stacker for me please?" Meg asked.

Meg watched as Callie put the rings on the stacker and clapped as she finished.

"Very good, baby. But that was pretty easy, wasn't it? You're not a baby are you? You're a big girl, right?" Meg cooed."Let's try something different. I'll blindfold you and you can try again."

Meg took a small blanket and tied it around Callie's head, covering her eyes. She took the rings off the stacker and mixed them up. She spread the rings out in front of Callie.

Callie pouted that wasn't fair. She tried to feel for the rings, she grabbed the 2nd ring and put it in first, then grabbed the first ring and put it in second. She grabbed the fifth one put in third. Then put on the last two.

Meg watched Callie put the rings on wrong and smiled. When Callie was finished, Meg took off the blindfold.

"You didn't so good that time, did you baby?" Meg said.

Meg stacked the rings correctly then set the stacker aside. She took out a ball that lit up and played music when you rolled it and sat down across from Callie. She pushed the ball towards Callie.

"Catch the ball and throw it back, baby." Meg cooed.

"Yes it is. The toddler's I baby sit love playing with the ball." Meg said.

Meg caught the ball when Callie threw it and rolled it back to her.

"Isn't the music pretty, baby? It's calming, isn't it?" Meg cooed softly.

(oops. okay)

Meg took out some stuffed animals and spread them out on the floor around Callie.

"Why don't you pick one of these stuffed animals out and I'll let you have it, okay baby?"

Meg watched Callie to see what she would pick, if anything.

"While you are here, and if you are a good girl for me, I'll let you take the stuffed animal home with you too. I need some practice with taking care of toddlers, and the college kind of frowns on me bringing actual toddlers on campus. How would you like to help me?" Meg asked, smiling at Callie.