LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at a College Party (Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Would love to do a roleplay slightly based off a video I watched. This guy was diapered and breastfed forcefully by two girls but I would switch it up and have it being a girl with two other girls. I will be playing the one that's babied and I will play one of the girls. My character is gonna be a highschool student at a college sorority party and two students find out that my character is in highschool not college. So to teach her a lesson about going to a party you weren't invited to and because she's young, they pull her into a private nursery and force her to be their baby.

• Like 2

It was Friday and the first day of spring break. Everybody else had plans but one Callie Jensen. She overheard at a coffee shop from some people that a sorority house was having a party and it was located by the college campus downtown. So she decided that this was gonna be her plan to start spring break. She was gonna go to this party. Despite that she was only Seventeen she looked like she could pull off a college student look. At about 9 she got dressed up in jean shorts, a black tank top with a little bit of a sequence design on it, black tights and black Converses. She let her long dark brown hair stay down. She drove down town to the sorority house and parked to the other side of the house.

Meg had looked forward to this party for awhile. It marked the beginning of spring break. She was manning the front door wearing a short jean skirt and white blouse. Elizabeth was getting more drinks in the kitchen.

" Um, I was just around campus and heard there was a party. I don't really have anything to do. So I hope you don't mind if I join. But if you do, I can leave. I'm Callie." Callie says, she had never done this before so she was a little nervous. She didn't want anyone to know that she wasn't a student here. She already made up a

"I don't have a problem with you staying. Are you living in one of the dorms? I don't remember seeing you around before, but that's not unusual with hundreds of girls on campus."

Meg looked up as Elizabeth entered the room. "This is Callie. She was just going to tell me a bit about herself, weren't you honey?" Meg said.

Meg smiled at Callie.

Meg saw Callie was having trouble opening the can.

"Let me get that for you, honey. Those cans can be a beast to open sometimes." Meg said. "So what classes are you taking currently?"

"I'm a psychology major. I am going for my masters degree, so I'll be here a few more years." Meg said.

Meg took the can and easily opened the pull tap, pushing it back and handing it back to Cassie.

"Would you like some snacks to go with that drink, sweetie?" Meg asked.

"Oh really? Where at? I'm familiar with the neighborhoods around here. I do some babysitting. I'm thinking about specializing in child psychology, but I haven't decided yet." Meg said.

Meg smiled at Callie.

Meg smiled at Callie.

"I see. Well I didn't babysit in that area. Yeah, child psychology is cool, but you have to have a certain temperament to deal with children all day. They love to make up stories and pretend a lot. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get myself a drink. Would you like another pop?"

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute." Meg said.

Meg went into the kitchen and got herself a beer. She opened it before returning to the sofa and sitting down.

"One of my friends is a business major and is taking some of those same courses you mentioned. He says professor Newton is really hard on everyone. What do you think?" Meg asked Callie before taking a drink from her beer.

"Uh-huh. Honey, there is no professor Newton, just like those areas don't exist in this town, or probably any other town. Now do you want to tell us the truth? You don't really go to college here do you? and you aren't really 20 years old either?" Meg said.

Meg smiled at Callie, waiting for her answer.

Meg looked at the Facebook page and listened to Callie.

"I'm sorry to hear that. You shouldn't have lied to us though. You're still in high school and it would cause us big problems if the school administration found out we let a high school girl attend one of our parties. Thankfully, it's the beginning of summer break and everyone's gone. We can let you stay and party with us, but you are going to have to do what we say. Are you willing to do that?" Meg asked, looking sternly at Callie.

"Since what you did was childish, we are going to treat you like a toddler the rest of the night. I'll put a bib on you and give you your drinks in a sippy cup. Yes, I have a sippy cup. I didn't lie about babysitting.If you are a good girl for us, that is as far as we will go at the party.

"Thank you, Elizabeth. Go ahead and take the rest of Callie's drink and bring back a sippy cup for her and the bib."

Meg handed Elizabeth the pop that Callie was drinking.

"So how old are you for real? are you potty trained yet?" Meg asked with a giggle.