LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long do you stay in your dirty diaper?

lui

I seldom if ever mess in my diaper, but it has occurred. When it has happened, I sure was glad to be wearing diapers. With that said, the longest I have stayed in a messy diaper was an hour. I am embarrassed by the odor and find it quite uncomfortable also..I can stay in wet diapers eight to ten hours.

If its wet and at full capacity, usually until I have to wet next as I don' want to leak lol if messy usually not too long. Idt I've ever waited more than an hour.

When out shopping, like earlier this week, I will wait until it's convienient for me to change.  There are a couple places where I can change in a restroom with a lock on the outer door, so I hit the mall and other stores right by it before going to the CVS to change.  Last year and this year my diaper was totally soaked, so much last year that there were puddles in the bottom of my plastic pants when I pulled them down.  This year I was totally soaked again, but no big puddles in my plastic pants.  I did wear 2 pairs of plastic pants this year over my disposable diaper as an extra protective measure.  I know when Christmas shopping it will be a while before I can stop to change so I plan for it with plastic pants.  I don't use the premium diapers and therefore take other measures to prevent leaks.  I can feel just how wet my diaper is and know if I can hold off a while longer or if I'm so soaked I have to change right now.