LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long do you stay in your dirty diaper?

lui

If it's just a wet diaper I'll wear it till it's full. If it's a messy diaper or usually stay in it for 2 hours or so at most. I have somewhere to go and I'm messy I clean up right away though.

3 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I wear very thick diapers. Right now I am in 10 diapers. I stay in them until they leak, which is usually about 24 - 36 hours or so.

I wear thick diapers too. I don't wear more than 1 at a time though. Sounds super expensive

• Like 1
17 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I wear very thick diapers. Right now I am in 10 diapers. I stay in them until they leak, which is usually about 24 - 36 hours or so.

That must really go over well at work or standing in line at the local Starbucks. :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

Been in the same poop for the last 19 hours, changed my diape 3 times so far due to wetness but have not removed the poo sticking to my butt, just put on my 4th diaper over this messy butt and heading off to bed in the next couple hours.

• 5 weeks later...

Huh seems most people like changes relatively quickly or up to a couple hours. Am i the only one that wears multiple thick layers to the point where i can stay in them for a full day or more? Of course i can’t usually walk once diapered even when dry. After an evening or closing in on a day or more it’s pretty much impossible 

im with others on here about the definition of "dirty" meaning "poopy". as for that, i think the longest i was in a poopy diaper was maybe half an hour, if that. i don't often like doing that anyway, but i do on certain rare occasions when i'm diapered, about to change and shower, and my g/f is out and about. i don't want to expose her to that awfulness. hell, i don't even like that awfulness!! 

as for wet diapers, i stay in them basically until they leak or are about to, so hours and hours and hours! recently i started wearing plastic pants and they help tremendously with leaks! i had one on a while ago that apparently were leaking for a bit as when i went to change a bunch of pee spilled out onto the floor from my plastics. luckily it was onto the bathroom floor, so clean-up was easy enough.

7 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

Recently i started wearing plastic pants and they help tremendously with leaks! i had one on a while ago that apparently were leaking for a bit as when i went to change a bunch of pee spilled out onto the floor from my plastics. luckily it was onto the bathroom floor, so clean-up was easy enough.

That happened to me last year when I was out Christmas shopping at the mall.  I knew  was getting pretty wet but when I went to the CVS 3 blocks away to change diapers, there were puddles of pee in the bottom of my plastic pants when I pulled them down.  I learned years ago it's not a bad idea at all to wear plastic pants over your disposable diapers, especially when out and about and you don't have an extra pair of pants if your diaper leaks. 

15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

That happened to me last year when I was out Christmas shopping at the mall.  I knew  was getting pretty wet but when I went to the CVS 3 blocks away to change diapers, there were puddles of pee in the bottom of my plastic pants when I pulled them down.  I learned years ago it's not a bad idea at all to wear plastic pants over your disposable diapers, especially when out and about and you don't have an extra pair of pants if your diaper leaks. 

i tried years ago with a simple pair from a local medical supply store, but they were small, didn't offer anything in movement, and didn't cover my diapers entirely. so i stopped using them and threw them out. i bought a new pair of the japanese style pants on a whim a few months ago, and i love them! they were a little tight around the thighs, but they seemed to stretch out after a bit and now fit well. they saved my sheets and couch cushions so many times since then! i ordered three more a few weeks ago! :D 

i've also put a few layers of paper towels or toilet paper in the bottom of the plastics, seems to help with the leaks so i don't pour all over the bathroom floor again.

For me it will depend on where I mess my diapers, out in public or at work I will change ASAP. At home where I seem to mess more often I will stay dirty for hours if needed. I will change when it is time for my shower, or when my wife tells me I need to get cleaned up

7 hours ago, def51 said:

Where did you buy your Japanese style pants?

i got them from nicediaper.com. i find the japanese style to be very comfortable, secure, kinda cute and probably my favorite as of yet. they also have a bunch of other styles and varieties, too.

they're based in china, so it takes a couple of weeks to get here, but shipping's free, so there's a trade off. i'm pretty sure you get the same ones from abdlfactory.com, but they cost a bit more and you have to pay for shipping from the UK. i think abdlfactory has a few more styles and colors to pick from in the japanese style, but i haven't really looked in great detail. all depends on what you want :) let me know how it goes!