LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long do you stay in your dirty diaper?

lui

Being in diapers all the time wet and messy ones are natural. Sometimes I'll stay in a wet and messy diaper a while. At first I never liked being in a messy diaper. But after a while pooping in my diaper so often I got used to having it in there. In fact I pooped my diaper so often I don't mind it being there. Sometimes I will be asked if I want to change and I will say no I just want to stay in it. Sometimes while I have a load that's already in my diaper and have been wearing it a while I will do another load. So now I've got two loads in the back of my diapers. I don't mind being wet and messy.

• Like 2

when i'm by myself i would probably change right away or wait for about 30 some minutes. if i would be with my daddy (which will be soon) he will decide when i will be changed

• Thanks 1

I try to make it last as long as possible by peeing slowly and I make sure I stand while peeing.

A good night with a male guard once lasted me 9 hours, I loved how the guard swelled then the diaper.

I always cut lengthwise slits into the back of guards, when I use them, when they get saturated they start leaking into the diaper below.

I tried using more than one guard, I felt it was a waste, because the diaper would leak before the 2nd guard could get into play.

I wear cloth diapers and plastic panties. My wife likes me in these diapers and panties and will change me as needed. She never wants me to change my own diapers. She said she likes the determine when they need changing and when they are completely used. Because of her being in control of my diapers I am used to being wet and messy. I don't mind being wet and messy cuz I like the feeling that it creates. Because of the diapers being full they tend to sag. My wife likes to watch as I wear a fully soiled diaper.

Yeah I use cream and lotion still itches after changing. Have to reapply cream whenever I feel a burn. Not comfortable having to apply

I will stay in a dirty/messy diaper as long as I can. I really love the feeling of a very messy and soaking wet diaper.

When I get a chance, I'll eat a bunch of prunes before getting my diaper on. This will cause me to really fill my diaper in about 3 hours.

My skin is pretty tough, so I can stay wet and messy for several hours without a problem.

One time, I diapered up and ate my prunes and stayed in my wet / messy diaper for 36 hours. No cream or powder. I had a contoured cloth diaper on covered with a Molycare and plastic pants. I changed the Molycare when it was soaked, but stayed in the cloth diaper the whole 36 hours. I ended up getting a pretty good diaper rash, which was my goal. I have a thing for diaper discipline and diaper rash.

• Like 1