LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fastest laxative

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try this, if you want to have a blow out.

Eat a large peach. then drink a big coffee. The two don't mix well. Then eat another peach and then drink a bunch of water. In an hour you'll have terrible cramps. I did this before going out to the store in my diaper. I was only 2 mins from home, but when I left the store I was about to have a blow out right there, It was actually more agonizing than fun because I didn't want to go before I got home in case a neighbor walked by me. I've had messy experiences before from eating the wrong things, but this was the worse. I didn't even make it to my bedroom,

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Try this, if you want to have a blow out.

Eat a large peach. then drink a big coffee. The two don't mix well. Then eat another peach and then drink a bunch of water. In an hour you'll have terrible cramps. I did this before going out to the store in my diaper. I was only 2 mins from home, but when I left the store I was about to have a blow out right there, It was actually more agonizing than fun because I didn't want to go before I got home in case a neighbor walked by me. I've had messy experiences before from eating the wrong things, but this was the worse. I didn't even make it to my bedroom,

It's fun to have an exploding experience in your diaper, but I would rather have really huge and hard load like when I was a kid. Sometimes they were so large and hard my eyes would tear. I can't seem to get that anymore unless I'm constipated, but then I don't feel good when I am.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/5/2017 at 1:53 AM, Firefly 35 said:

What's the marshmallow method?

Take some marshmallows (mini/jumbo/standard, whatever you can handle) and stick 'em up your bum. then diaper up and hold on tight. the sugar in the colon pulls water in, which then saturates any poop and brings it all down the line for expulsion. usually takes 5-10 minutes to cramp. I've had uncontrolled messing within 15 minutes. and I mean UNCONTROLLED...

The marshmallow sounds amazing, just like bananas. I've tried the bananas, that was fun.

But the thing that's scary is, your body has good bacteria that protects things like the lining of your rectom and intestines. If you start introducing new elements, such as raw sugar, (something is doesn't recognize as natural), you could trigger an allergic reaction when you're body tries to defend itself against an unfamiliar substance. It's risky stuff.

Regarding cancer. One thing that's known to cause it, is when the cells change to adapt to something extreme. For example, people with acid re-flux, often caused from smoking, cigars for example often get it. The cells try to adapt to the intense acid or the burning of the nicotine so they change structure. An allergic reaction in your rectom can trigger new cell mutations because sugar is a neutralizer to certain good acids.

Be careful.

4 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

The marshmallow sounds amazing, just like bananas. I've tried the bananas, that was fun.

But the thing that's scary is, your body has good bacteria that protects things like the lining of your rectom and intestines. If you start introducing new elements, such as raw sugar, (something is doesn't recognize as natural), you could trigger an allergic reaction when you're body tries to defend itself against an unfamiliar substance. It's risky stuff.

Regarding cancer. One thing that's known to cause it, is when the cells change to adapt to something extreme. For example, people with acid re-flux, often caused from smoking, cigars for example often get it. The cells try to adapt to the intense acid or the burning of the nicotine so they change structure. An allergic reaction in your rectom can trigger new cell mutations because sugar is a neutralizer to certain good acids.

Be careful.

I think that most people's bodies would recognize sugar as something rather harmless.

12 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Be careful.

• Like 1

If you've eaten but can't get a fast enough solid soft poop,then try coffee or eat like 5-7 prunes. It works for me in about maybe 4-5 minutes, but people are different. Like I said,it worked for me though! Both will also make you fart.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:24 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

It's fun to have an exploding experience in your diaper, but I would rather have really huge and hard load like when I was a kid. Sometimes they were so large and hard my eyes would tear. I can't seem to get that anymore unless I'm constipated, but then I don't feel good when I am.

Just eat food like you normally do then about some hours later, get some prunes and eat them,you'll get bigger poops. I've tried it before and it worked.

• 3 weeks later...