LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Party Boy Becomes A Potty Boy (Private with DiaperedPhil and Maximusdignitas)

Mommy sent an email to all of Christian's teachers letting them know the situation and that they were more than welcome to change his diapers in class or let other students do it. After the party she would bring them all some diapers to use on him. She also asked them to punish him in front of the class if he was bad so that he would learn his lesson.

She let Christian go to bed on his own and she would check on him in the morning

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When mommy came in shortly after that she looked down at your diaper and noticed that the tapes were not on the way she had done it the night before.

"Naughty boy, you took this off didn't you?" She said as she went to a drawer and pulled out some locking plastic pants and looked at you. "You'll have to wear these now so you can't play with your diaper" she said

• Like 1

"Don't give me an attitude already dear or I can make today worse. Your friends and some family as well as some teachers are coming for the party later! Maybe you'll get some cute presents, plus this way I can explain to your teachers about your diapers and then you wouldn't have to go to the nurse at all, you could just get changed right in class" she said excited

Stacy frowned at this and shook her head. "You still don't think mommy is in charge, I'm disappointed in you Christian. Our party guests will bring items based on the baby they are going to see and to that end I am not going to bother putting pants on you because they all want to see the diaper. I will let your teachers change you if they want and spank you as needed since you keep telling me what to do" she replied

Stacy took a second to think and then came over and kissed you on the forehead, "Alright sweetheart, you can wear pants but I get to pick them and if you're not a good boy they will come off" she said as she went and found some pants that were rather form fitting and showed the outline of the diaper a bit. She put them on you and said,

"Now come down for breakfast before everyone gets here"

Mommy was downstairs making him oatmeal and added some crushed up laxative pills so there would be a mess later.

"I've got your breakfast here, come and eat." She said. She was bummed that she couldn't put him in a high chair to eat yet, but maybe someone would bring one as a gift to the party.

"Are you showing off your cute butt and trying to impress the girls with your package in those pants dear? I'm afraid it's mostly diaper though..." Mommy teased as Christian sat to eat.

Stacy did the dishes and some other chores around the house for a while and then people started knocking on the door for the party. Many of them brought presents and came in to say hi to Christian.

When everyone was gathered together Mommy made an announcement. "I invited all of you today because last night I found Christian at a party very drunk, he had peed himself so as punishment I spanked him and put him in a diaper until further notice. Today we are going to have food, go swimming, open the presents you brought for him and anyone who decides he is acting up may spank him" she finished

As everyone listened to Stacy some of the people around Christian started making comments "oh what a naughty boy" "ha! Diapers, what a baby!"

And then someone suggested "we should watch him open his gifts first! Maybe someone brought the bad boy a paddle" one of the girls said. A strong looking boy chuckled at this and a few stronger guys went to get the presents and brought them to where Christian was sitting.

"Why don't you open your gifts dear" mommy suggested

Someone handed Christian a package from the pile "go on, open it. I think it's diapers" he said as he laughed. Everyone watched and waited for Christian to get started. Stacy began to get inpatient as he sat there. They had surrounded him now so there was no getting out of the room for now either. Mommy shot him a look as he heisitated

Christian's ex girlfriend was there and had been watching him. When he wouldn't open his first gift she forced her way through the crowd and squatted in front of him.

"Aw, does the baby need some help?" She asked mockingly as she removed the wrapping paper to reveal a pack of diapers. She leaned in close and said

"I hope the next one is a paddle so I can spank you for the embarrassment you put me through" she told him before getting up

Some of the taller boys carried over a bigger package and helped Christian to open it since the box was bigger than him while he was sitting on the floor. Everyone clapped as they opened a big high chair that had a locking tray on the front of it. Some people clapped and someone said, "oh that'll be perfect for lunch later" Stacy smiled at the sight of it and would be happy to put Christian in it when it was time to eat. Next came some children's books and coloring books with crayons and markers to go with them. People helped Christian open his gifts when he refused to open them, but his mommy gave him a dark look when he started refusing to say thank you for the gifts.

A few more gifts were opened during this time including some bibs and a decent sized leather paddle that had SPANK written on it in big letters. Because there were so many moms at the party it didn't take long before they had noticed the smell and someone quietly mentioned it to Stacy. Stacy knew what had happened since she had spiked breakfast earlier for just this result. So to get it resolved she simply announced it "Everybody, it would seem Christian needs a new diaper put on since he has made such a mess in that one. Who wants to help me change him?" she asked.